Chapter 73

Now that Hao has recovered, do you have any plans in the future?"

    Gong Hao's heart was crooked, but he said, "Not for the time being, I'll talk about it when the child is born."

    Old man Feng said with a stern face: "How can this be done, a good man is committed to the Quartet, how can he let the family delay, Yaner, you have to be sensible and persuade A Hao more, although Lan Yao can't Go, there is still room for the Legion of Glory, if you have the heart and show an old face, I will help you get in touch."

    Feng Yanpi smiled and said: "That's not necessary, A Hao is good to accompany me, so as not to accidentally encounter any messy people, if grandfather is interested, then help me to investigate Look, what are the plots of a group of robbers and thieves staring at me when they have something to do?"

    Old man Feng frowned and replied lightly, "I've written it down."

    Feng Yan chuckled lightly, but wrote it down but not agreed, I understand! I never expected the Feng family to be of any help.

    Father Feng was displeased, and sure enough, this grandson is not likable, with a strange look of yin and yang, and he is angry when he sees it. Old Man Feng glanced at Gong Hao lightly, but after all he didn't say anything to rebuke, he said with a smile: "The Feng family is your backing, Ah Hao, go back and think about it, if you don't want to go to the legion, all my guards will be handed over to you. ."

    "Father." Feng Jinghan is dissatisfied, the guards are the protection umbrella of the Feng family, how can they be handed over to outsiders, so far he has not encountered the side: "Today Jinger's birthday, these things We'll talk later."

    Old man Feng immediately smiled and said: "Well, you are right, you young people, go and play, don't accompany me, the old man."

      After coming out, if Gong Hao went to the **** team, he would simply drop his worth.

    The two were about to leave when the second prince walked over slowly: "I saw Patriarch Feng, what are we talking about, so happy." Turning to look at Gong Hao: "Congratulations on your recovery."

    Feng Yan twitched the corners of his lips: "We are talking about a group of bastards, grandfather said to help us check, who is staring at my house, if I find it, I must If you want to cramp and peel him, I curse, the people behind the scenes are cut off from children and grandchildren, nothing can be achieved, the family is ruined, it is best to die without a burial place, and never turn over, right?"

    The second prince's eyes darkened: "You are right."

    The fifth prince was taken aback: "Wow, you are too vicious."

    Feng Yan glanced at him: "It's not poisonous, A Hao said that I have a crow's mouth, a spirit that is good or bad, I think it is the same, the curse will definitely work little by little, like a shadow. , tightly entangled, merged into the blood of the people behind the scenes, entangled in the life of the man, he collapsed, mad, the people who followed him, one by one, unlucky one after another, he will become a disaster star, a lone star, he will be lonely forever, life Better to die!"

    The fifth prince was taken aback and shuddered: "It's not poisonous, what movie did you watch, why haven't I heard of it, what is the curse?"

      , offer the blood of twelve beasts, kneel and pray for seven, seven and forty-nine days, and the curse will surely come true."

    Feng Yan said more and more mysterious, as if in a supernatural blockbuster.

      a feeling of.