Chapter 23: It's Cheap and Not a Bastard

At the payment office, the tallness of the housekeeper is quickly reflected - payment.

    The teacher took their test results, then looked at the admission certificate, and said calmly: "Feng Yan's tuition is 30,000 stars, and Qin Nan is 360,000."

    "What?" Qin Nan was taken aback: "It's so expensive?"

    The teacher sneered: "Do you still want to be cheap as an auditor?"

    "May..."

    The corner of Feng Cheng's lips twitched, and he realized the cheekiness of the third young master again, but the master had already told him to pay the third young master.

    "What do you need for accommodation? The school has free apartments, suites, villas, and single rooms and double rooms. Choose by yourself." The teacher said, on the screen on the left wall, A live shot of the dormitory is shown.

    Feng Yan said without hesitation, "If you want a villa, Qin Nan and I will live together."

    "High, mid, low?"

    "Upscale!"

    "Eight hundred and eighty thousand."

    Feng Yan glanced at the housekeeper: "Pay."

    Feng Cheng frowned, not caring about the price, but the attitude of the third young master, that kind of arrogance, which makes people feel very unhappy, as expected from the country, not at all Knowing the rules, apart from studying, the academy is also a good place to make friends. Generally, noble young masters will choose a large villa where four people live together. The activity space is actually no different from a single villa, but it can better expand their social circle. . The third young master is a student of the history department. There are almost no physically strong people in that department, and the scope of communication is narrow. He chose to live alone in a villa, which is undoubtedly isolating himself, and it can be said that it is not good for him.

    Feng Cheng thought so in his heart, but he didn't mean to remind him, he drew the account, just regarded himself as the background board, quietly waiting for the master's orders, anyway, right or wrong, it is the master himself choice, the consequences will naturally be borne by the young master himself.

    Qi Rui understands a little, Feng Yan has a lot of secrets, and he definitely can't live with others. He agrees with this, and he doesn't want Anan to live with others.

    "Okay, thank you teacher." Feng Yan smiled.

    When they were far away, the teacher sighed and shook his head, another pair of prodigals.

    The location of the villa is relatively remote, close to the grove behind the college, so Feng Yan deliberately chose a quiet place.

    The villa is very clean. The first floor is the dining room, living room, kitchen, training room, laboratory, and bathroom. The second floor is the bedroom, each bedroom is divided into two suites, a master bedroom, a study, and each bedroom is also equipped with a bathroom and toilet.

    Feng Yan expressed great satisfaction, strolled upstairs and downstairs, looked up at the housekeeper: "There is no daily necessities, no change of clothes, and our brains have to be replaced, you don't want me Shame on you with cheap brains."

    Feng Cheng frowned slightly: "There are still three days before school starts, we can go home first, and come back with something."

    Feng Yan smiled like a smile: "What do I have in Feng's house?"