Chapter 72

Gong Hao was not idle here, listening to the reports of his subordinates, who was the spy at a glance.

    Continue several orders in a row, I just hope that the spies can continue to do their best, the second prince has already taken the bait, all he has to do now is to force the second prince to act as soon as possible, and then lead out clues and let the emperor investigate .

    A prince who threatens his status, an ambitious queen, Gong Hao wants to see if the emperor will still love them.

    In addition, it is time to contact the hidden subordinates in the army.

    Lan Yao, he doesn't intend to surrender, only with military power in hand can he truly be unscrupulous.

    Otherwise, a strong man is just a strong man, he will be respected, but not feared, and the aristocratic family will not take him to heart.

    Just like the Liao family...

    It is rare that the second room of the Liao family is of the same mind, and they have spoken out one after another, wanting to make Gong Hao look good, and whoever helps Gong Hao will be against the Liao family.

    Many people who want to be in a relationship immediately start to wait and see.

    Gong Hao laughed at this, the exercises given by Xiaoyan were very useful, he could clearly feel that the toxins in his body were excreted little by little, and the body became stronger day by day and recovered extremely quickly. He believes that it will not be long before 3s is just around the corner.

    The Liao family, the emperor's lackey, never took it to heart.

    In the afternoon, Qi Rui brought Angus to report.

    Perhaps because of her pregnancy, Feng Yan felt a little soft-hearted when she saw the child.

    Keddy is five years old today, but looks the same as two years old, severely malnourished, small body, thin with bones, big eyes, with a bit of cowardice, hiding in the security Behind Gus, he was very scared, but he still called out obediently, "Uncle."

    Feng Yan frowned: "How did you bring the child?"

    Angus was young and looked very tired, showing a bit of vicissitudes of life, looking at the child's eyes with sadness and obscurity: "It's my fault, I'm hurting him, I will ask the young master to take care of him in the future. ."

    Qi Rui explained that Angus was also an unlucky child. He used to work in the Ministry of National Security, and with his first-hand hacking skills, he became prosperous.

    Unfortunately, in a place like the Security Bureau, how can a civilian be able to get along? Unpredictable circumstances, the country failed in one operation and lost a set of confidential data, it was obviously the fault of the people above, Angus was taken to the top of the tank.

    At that time, he was still young and vigorous, and he was very unconvinced, so he simply broke the jar and committed a few cases to get revenge, but he did not expect that his revenge would destroy his family.

    Even the married sister was not spared. When he came to the imperial capital, he got news from his nephew, so he turned away and left for a while. His brother-in-law was not as good as a beast. Also because she has a younger brother who works in the security bureau. After Angus' accident, the man divorced immediately, regardless of his wife's pregnancy.

    Sister suffered continuous blows and died in childbirth, and the child was left in a dilapidated house for stocking. It is rare to be able to live until now.