Chapter 88

The banquet ended successfully, and a group of people came with bad intentions and left in high spirits.

    The news of "The Classic of Mountains and Seas", everyone has a tacit understanding, no one outside the family has spread it.

    Eighteen "Shan Hai Jing" looks like a lot, but in fact it's not enough. Gong Hao advanced is a fact. His gang of subordinates, as well as the eldest young master of the Feng family, are the evidence in the eyes of everyone.

    Including the emperor, in addition to being surprised, immediately suppressed the news.

    The queen was stunned, and she never dreamed that Gong Hao really had advanced secrets. The rumors she released not only did not cause damage to Gong Hao, but helped him promote it, which was extremely hateful.

    Could it be that "Shan Hai Jing" is the Gong family's trump card.

    The empress was thoughtful, and she ordered the Lin family to try their best to obtain an ancient book.

    The effect of the lost flower, no one knows better than her, if the "Shan Hai Jing" can really remove the toxin of the lost flower, such a cultivation secret is more than priceless.

    Families held meetings that day.

    Shan Hai Jing is shocking.

    The fact that the 4S is strong is even more shocking.

      How many trump cards, who will be the 4S strong? Those who can advance to 4S must have been a strong 3S before, why has never heard of it before, Gong Hao can really hide the news so tightly?

    For a while, the Gong family was full of people, and many people came to inquire about the news. Gong Hao was expelled from the family for less than a year, and the matter of the 4S powerhouse, did Gong Yucheng really not know about it?

    Unfortunately, he really doesn't know anything about it.

    Gong Yucheng is so angry that his heart hurts. If the Lanyao Legion really has 4S powerhouses, He Chou cannot become the first army of the empire, and He Chou cannot surpass the Zhou family.

    Suddenly, he realized that he knew too little about the Legion.

    He hates his father and his eldest brother. Obviously he is also the son of the Gong family. He was born only a few years later than the eldest brother. outer.

    Gong Yucheng felt terrified at the same time.

    He was afraid of the rise of Gong Hao, and even more afraid of the people who bought "Shan Hai Jing", who could really cultivate achievements beyond his own. The only thing that comforted him, the branch of the Gong family, was as anxious as he was. The uncle came to the door and wanted to threaten him, bah, what the hell. At this time, he still wanted to put on airs, and at this time, he wanted to talk about feelings. Based on his understanding of Gong Hao, that little beast didn't recognize his six relatives.

    People who came to inquire were disappointed. It could be seen that Gong Yucheng didn't lie at all, and everyone felt some sympathy in their hearts. This Gong Patriarch should be... tsk tsk, people don't know what to say. He is not an heir cultivated by the family, and it is not a weapon.

    On the other hand, after the ancestor of the Zhou family returned, he held a meeting on the same day. Gong Hao could only be friends and not enemies. Others couldn't see it, but he knew that the strong 4S was clearly the third young master of the Feng family.

    A waste can become a 4S powerhouse in a short period of time, Gong Hao must have unknown secrets in his hands.

    The ancestor of the Zhou family gave an order, and ordered the Zhou family to mobilize the resources available, and be sure to change to more than 3 copies of "Shan Hai Jing", he had an intuition, since Gong Hao dared to disclose secrets , there must be a back-up, and two more copies of "Shan Hai Jing" are prepared.