Chapter 46:

Feng Yan gently helped him replace the optical brain, as for the old military optical brain——

    Feng Yan handed it to the salesman and said sadly, "Please, help me to destroy it, I don't want Ah Hao to see it hurt."

    His movements were neat and neat, and he threw the light brain into the rice shredder, destroying the corpse without leaving a trace.

    Going out of the mall, Gong Hao couldn't recover for a long time, he just couldn't believe it.

    Feng Yan smugly glanced at him: "Stupid, if you want me to say, you smart people have too complicated minds."

    Gong Hao hooked his lips, it is really too complicated, he has thought of many ways, including destroying the optical brain, but he can't do that, if the military optical brain can be easily damaged, the military will not It is listed at the highest level. Feng Yan made a fuss about it, and the reason was upright, and the people behind the scenes would probably vomit blood with anger.

    The two walked around the street again and returned to the palace, it was getting late.

    Gong Hao hesitated for a moment, then shook his head firmly: "You put it away first."

    Feng Yan was surprised: "Aren't you going to open it and take a look?" He didn't want to know the truth.

    Gong Hao's eyes were deep, and his eyes became sharp little by little. He resisted the urgency in his heart and refused: "It's not the time." He was afraid that after reading the chip, he would not be able to control his emotions. , What clues were found, after all, he only changed his brain today, if his actions were different, it would definitely attract the attention of those behind the scenes.

    Feng Yan put away the chip, turned and walked to the laboratory: "As you wish."

    Gong Hao took a deep breath and told himself not to worry, put on a new light brain, he can at least contact some people first, no matter whether he can trust it or not, he can only investigate slowly after contacting him. Find out who the spy is.

    On the other side, the person behind the scene was so angry that he almost vomited blood.

    The following people came to report: "Section Chief, it's not good, Gong Hao's optical brain has been destroyed, and we can't intercept the signal here."

    The section chief has a gloomy face, his eyes are cold, and he stares coldly at the person below: "Look at the star network for yourself."

    "Um..."

    The star network shows great affection, the former major general of the Gong family and his wife wandered the streets...

    The following people shuddered, it turns out that the section chief already knew about it.

    But...

    Gong Hao's reason for changing his brain is so absurd. Does Feng Yan know what he has done? Military light brains are something that money can't buy. Many aristocratic families are rushing to get them. They have no major general level and are not qualified to use them. Such a valuable light brain, It was easily destroyed by people.

    You said, can the section chief not be angry?

    The people who know the goods on the star network are even more angry!

    Major General Gong's wife is simply arrogant.

    However, there were also many people who silently sent their blessings. Major General Gong had lost his physical ability and destroyed the old things, so as not to cause bad memories. Mrs. Gong Shao did the right thing!