Chapter 78

The young couple had a brief discussion, and Feng Yan immediately went to the laboratory. The Shanhaijing should be made sooner rather than later.

    Gong Hao did not delay, and hurriedly began to organize the exercises.

    Yi Feng came to the villa, the house was empty, no one could be seen.

    Fu Yeli was so anxious, why did the major general go to the training room again?

    In less than half a day, waves of people came to visit.

      , Whether the major general has advanced, the answer is in front of you, but unfortunately you can't believe it, this feeling is simply uncomfortable.

    "Sister-in-law!"

    "Madam!"

    "Yan Shao!"

    Looking at them one by one, their eager expressions were like those of hungry wolves.

    Feng Yan raised his eyebrows: "You are..."

    "Sister-in-law, I heard that your head has advanced?"

    "Is it true?"

    "Madam, is the Major General really advanced to 3s?"

    "What's next?"

    The house immediately became noisy, Feng Yan frowned, and let out a faint coercion: "Shut up, be quiet."

    Everyone was shocked, isn't my sister-in-law a B-level physical fitness? Why is the coercion cast so strong, the body seems to be locked by something, a sense of crisis comes to mind, and people dare not move at all, as if if they make any move, they will encounter an accident immediately.

    Fu Yeli's eyes lit up, and he felt that something was wrong with his wife. No matter what the situation was, his wife was always calm and comfortable. I used to think that there was a major general by my side, so my wife would be calm. Today, it seems that Feng Shao simply has no fear.

    Yi Feng stared blankly at Feng Yan, and couldn't help but secretly delighted in his heart. He had already guessed about Feng Yan's ability. , There is no man who doesn't expect to be a strong man. He has a strong premonition that Feng Shao's trump card will definitely surprise them.

    The room fell silent in an instant, and a group of people waited for their mouths to grow, and they were shocked to even forget the words.

    In fact, they are more or less dissatisfied with Feng Yan, except for a few familiar people. If it wasn't for Feng Yan, their situation would not be so bad. , how could they offend many people, Gong Hao is the **** in their hearts, and Feng Yan is a playful young master, such a person is not worthy of a major general.

    It was only now that they realized they were so wrong.

    Feng Yan went downstairs slowly, sat leisurely on the sofa, glanced around, took back the pressure on him, and said lightly, "Don't be noisy, my head hurts."

    Someone immediately complimented: "Madam, please use tea."

    "There is fruit here."

    "Madam, Major General..."

    Mu Ze smiled dryly: "I only told Yi Feng."

    Yi Feng was expressionless and looked straight at him. He knew that Mu Ze would not tell lies, but in fact, he just told Fu Yeli to be alone.