CHAPTER 1: EPIPHANY

I will fetch you the entire gold in this world Mom, the little boy said... His mother smiled at him and said "okay, now you sleep we will go and fetch all the gold tomorrow....

The display become black... What the heck? both Prathik and Mahira resonated in same way. The girl in her blue dress folded her hands near her chest and leaned against the wall looking at them...... Guys you know nah.. I don't like Rocky get hurt and I don't wanna see that scene yaar... So please...... She pouted.

Another girl voice interrupted their conversation. "Rithu you are still on that Rocky?" After a pause she continued...." I don't know why you guys always watching this movie and talk about that Rocky all day long!!" Anu said.

"Because we all like him..... No problem if you don't like him, Not everyone has good taste!!" Rithu said and winked at her..... Prathik got up on his feet and said "Chill dude!" looking at both of them. "It's Saturday eve guys let's just go out and have some fun....." He said.

(Rithu, Mahira and Anu are friends from childhood, in college they met Prathik and all these four become a gang. Rithu and Mahira even started working in the same office. Even though Rithu and Anu always have difference in opinions still Rithu loved Anu the most........)

SATURDAY NIGHT 9 PM

After 3 hrs in club, They enjoyed a lot talking about their work and life... Drinks and dance. Finally Rithu booked cab for them and the cab arrived, they entered the car. They all were drunk and unstable. It never happened with Rithu because she don't drink that much but today she was feeling unstable.... All were talking and suddenly Rithu blacked out..

NEXT MORNING:

Rithu tried to open her eyes, her head was spinning. She felt she was in a cozy bed. Somewhat she managed to open her eyes. She found herself in a luxurious room which she never saw in her whole life!! She tried to remember about previous night but all she remember was she entered the cab after that she doesn't know what happened.........

She got up her feet and reached out of the room. Thankfully she saw her friends talking with someone. She went near them to see who they are talking with. When she saw the person to whom her friends where talking it gave her a mini heart attack!!!It was Srinidhi shetty.................. Oops no she was looking like Reena more than Srinidhi shetty..... Everyone looked at Rithu who stood like a statute.....

Our girl Rithu couldn't handle all this so again she blacked out...

AFTER SOMETIME:
She tried to open her eyes convincing herself whatever she saw was her dream. But she found herself in that same room, but this time her friends were also there. She sat straight and asked "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?????????", no one replied.

She looked at Prathik and finally he started talking "We............. Are in KGF storyline............." She closed her eyes to process all this. "Really???" She asked and started laughing.  Prathik nodded blankly. "Are we really in KGF timeline???" Rithu asked. All of her friends said "yes"

"I guess it's time travel!" Mahira said. "No it's not because KGF is not a really story and even if there was someone like that, then also Reena wouldn't be here right... So it may be Parallel universe or something like that" Rithu said...

Prathik told that he was the one who woke up first in this place and he gathered all the info about them and how they relate to this place... "You know what Anu is Reena's sister now!" He said.. Rithu looked at Anu who was standing there uninterested, and raised her eyebrows at her and "What?? she is Reena's sister???" Rithu exploded.... Prathik continued, "Mahira is Andrew's daughter...." "Wait wait did Andrew had any kids?" Rithu asked. "Who knows!" Prathik said and "I am Kamal's Brother......"

That's the moment Rithu started laughing "OMG you are that irritating Kamal's Brother......" she giggled.....He rolled his eyes on her.

"Well you know who you are?" He masked himself with a serious expression... Her smile evaporated and she looked at him worried... "Tell me", She said...........

Silence echoed in that room. She looked everyones face and Started saying "No no no....... No please don't say that I am Rocky's sister or something like that". Prathik shook his head negatively and said "Dumbo even if you are Rocky's sister how you are in this place, in front of Reena??". "That makes sense!!"  Rithu said... "Then just tell me quick who am I ................." She asked.

Garuda's Sister he said........

Do like and support guys😉