CHAPTER 6 : BEHIND THOSE EYES

For the first time Rocky became silent and didn't interrupted her

For the first time Rocky became silent and didn't interrupted her. May be he was so much interested to know about her.......

She continued. "You know my name, but not my surname right!!..... I mean you think that I am Rajendra Desai's daughter..... But I am not!!"

He didn't asked anything but his eyes clearly wanted to know. So she said, "I am Rithi Suryavardhan..... Hmm... I know you have no idea about who is he.....".

Well, she also don't know Suryavardhan or Garuda or Virat, personally but she can't tell this to him......

She put one finger in her cheeks indicating him that she is thinking how to tell him??? "Yes.... They called you to kill someone right!!!! I am his sister!!!!!!" She said that normally without giving any expression in her face.......

"What????" He asked...." So you know that I am here to kill your brother????".

"Yup... I know you are shocked, that's why I keep on telling you that, we are not made for each other... Technically we are enemies.... but no issues now also you have time, you can start a fresh love story with Reena... And I promise I am not going to tell any of this to my bro or any other person...." She said.

Rocky was too stunned to even open his mouth. "That's it for today..... Have a good day Rocky"... She said and leaving Rocky bewildered.......

It's not like she wanted to give a shock treatment to Rocky, but if she says that he should love Reena.. he'll never get that in his head... So she did this to make him realise that loving her is not a good idea.....

It was 10 pm, Rocky laid in his bed.... One thing was continuously striking in his mind.... That was not letting him sleep...... So he got up his feet and went out of his room to find answer for it........

Rithu is a night owl. So she was reading some books which Prathik recommended her. Suddenly, she heard some noise through the window.... She got up and went near it to see. Before she reached, Rocky sneaked into her room through the window....

"Mummy"..... She screamed. "Rocky?? What are you doing here????" She asked blinking. Before he replies, she went and closed the door before someone see Rocky in her room...... 

Rocky sat in her bed in his comfortable position and said.... "See, you being his sister is not a big deal for me!!!!"

She gave a defeated sign, because of her another failure in her "Rocky and Reena together mission"

He continued.... "But, you knowing the fact that why I am here and still talking to me normal, is something weird... And that day you told me about your mother... That story and you being Garuda's sister???? Is not matching!!!".

"Oh no where I brought myself into??? Blunder, blunder and blunder = Me!!!" she thought. She went near the bed and sat next to him..... She looked into his eyes straight and said.... "Rocky, there is something...... no there are so many things that you don't know about me and trust me I really wanna tell you, but I don't know if this is the right time or not...... But one day I'll surely tell you everything... I am sorry for now!!!!"