CHAPTER 49 : FINDING SOLUTION

Rocky went to the mines for some unfinished works, because he will be busy for the next few days. Rithu and Rocky didn't met eachother after haldi function. She sat on the backyard lost in her thoughts. "I know what's eating you alive!!!" A voice came from behind. Rithu turned and saw the person. "How do you Mahi??" Rithu asked uninterested.

"You are not the one who came from the other world... I am too right??" Mahira asked. Yeah it makes sense, isn't it... If Rithu has to decide between her world and Rocky... then Mahira, Prathik and Anu also need to make this decision. "After your mehandi ceremony someone came and told me and Prathik that we have to decide between KGF and our world" Mahira said. "So what did you decided??" Rithu asked.

"See we all had our specific purpose for coming here.... When you came here, you thought it's for a happy ending of Rocky and Reena, but it backfired and now you are going to give him that... And me and Pratik, I don't know if we stayed there, I would have ever felt the love for him... May be it's the purpose we came here.... And lastly our beloved Anu... I think Virat loved her... So may be she was here to give him an happy ending but because of her greediness it flopped!!" Mahira said.

"So??" Rithi asked. "So... I have got my love here, that's why me and Prathik decided to stay here!!" Mahira said. Rithi nods with some realisation. "You guys came from another world??" Another voice interrupted their conversation. It was VM. "Vanaram uncle it's not like that!!" Mahira jerked and said. But Rithu gestured her to stop. "Don't tell me that you are going to confess everything!!" Mahira said in her ears.

After an hour of explaining VM understood the thing. "I know VM you cared for me in the beginning because I was your boss's daughter... But it was a lie!!" Rithu said shrugging. He looked at them as he got traumatized for his life. He didn't said anything. "Uncle!!" Mahira said. "When Suryavardhan sir was there... I used to consider you as a responsibility... But after Rocky took over KGF... You have become like a family... Precisely you are a daughter to me now... And I don't care if you belong to here or not!!" He said.

Rithu smiled. "I know right... And that's why I told you my truth!!" She said and winked. "So now you are in a confusion between Rocky and your family??" He asked. "Kind of!!" She said. Rocky came home and saw them from behind. He wanted to join them but as per his ladylove's order he can't see her before marriage so he stayed away.

"Who the hell called you here.... Just get lost!!!!" Someone screaming in the hallway. "It's Reena!!" Rithu said. Rocky reached the hallway. Rithu, Mahira and VM also came there. "Anu??... Who the fuck invited you??" Mahira asked. "When did you became this rude with me??" Anu asked. "After you betraying one of us!!" Mahira said. "Guard take her out!!" Rocky said simply.

"Please... I just wanted to talk to Rithu about something important!!" She begged. "No!!" Rocky and Reena said in monotone. "One and only thing we both agree with eachother!!" Rocky said to Reena. She rolled her eyes. "Guys... Let her in!!" Rithu said. Everyone looked at her surprised except Rocky... He was following the rituals so sincerely. "But why??" He asked without looking at her. "She said something important nah... So!!" She said.

Next moment Rithu, Mahira and Anu was in a room. VM was standing out fo the room for Rithu's protection. "Actually I decided to go back to our world" Anu said. "Very good!!" Mahira said. Anu looked at Rithu for her answer. "I have not decided yet!!" Rithu said. "What's so difficult to decide??... I know how much you love your family... You don't wanna go back??" Anu asked. "I know you are here to manipulate her... Don't you??" Mahira asked. "Well I am too smart to be manipulated by her!!" Rithu said shrugging.

"Really?? I am not here to manipulate you... it's just that... It is the last chance we all have, to go back... So I thought I can help you in your decision!!" Anu said. Mahira was waiting for Rithu's sassy reply. But she stood there quietly.  So she understood may be Rithu can take the decision of going back too.

"Rithu... I know you are not stably thinking about this... But understand one thing that... Even if we stayed there, you wouldn't have got a chance of getting a guy like Rocky... I am not talking about his good looks or his wealth... I am talking about his character!!. You know how much that guy loves you??...  So whatever decision you take... just take wisely!!" Mahira said and left.

Anu left KGF after talking to Rithu privately. Rithu was playing with Prathna and had a little conversation with Pragati about her views on politics. "Well I am not that much interested in politics!!" Pragati said. "Even I am not... But I think you are strong and bold who can have a chance to be a good politician" Rithu said. "I'll think about it!!" She replied.

After dinner she went to her room. She knows he has to decide today itself and tomorrow she need to tell it to her mother-in-law. Her mind wasn't stable. She was roaming here and there in her room and finally had enough of being alone. So she came out to meet the one and only person who can bring peace in her.

Rocky was standing in the balcony looking down at his people who were busy in their marriage decoration and so many things. Not even a single person looked tired, they all were happy and energised... After all it was their King and Queen's wedding. She saw him and hugged him from behind.

"Can't wait huh!!" He asked. "I want you!!" She said. "Really?? But you only asked me to follow the rituals and you know how sincerely I am doing it... But now you are not following it!!" He said. "Rithi beta I told you nah to stay away from him??" Fathima ma came there and asked. They both turned to see her. Still they didn't saw eachother's face. "I know... And i am sorry... But i really want him!!" Rithu said. "Tomorrow he is going to be yours only nah??" Fathima ma said.

Rocky chuckled, without knowing how serious she is. "I wanna be with him... Please!!" She said and was in a urge to cry. Fathima ma saw her face and understood the thing."Fine!!" She said. Rithu gave her a bright smile and turned towards him. His beautiful face was enough to calm her. She hugged him tightly if someone came there to snatch him from her. Rocky understood she is not okay. He looked at Fathima ma worried. "Don't worry... It's normal... She is just nervous about her wedding!!" She said to him. He nodded.

Do vote and support 😉