CHAPTER 2 : BLUNDER

It took her 2 to 3 hours to process all the things thats happening around her... Specially the part of her being Garuda's Sister was something she couldn't even digest....

So the story goes like that Rithu is the most favourite child in her family. Suryavardhan do every single thing to make her happy and gives her full freedom to do whatever she wants. She wanted to study in Abroad, so he sent her abroad with her friends Prathik, Anu and Mahira. Technically all these four are friends in KGF storyline also, because there parents were partners so they all are family friends. They completed their studies and wanted to come back.....

It was Mahira birthday in that time period when they ended up in KGF. That's the reason they all are in Bombay now, where her father Andrew arranged the party for his daughter.

Party started in the evening and everyone enjoyed even though these 4 knows that it was not Mahira's real birthday.

After the party ended, Andrew talked to Rithu and asked her plans about going back to KGF. She wasn't ready for all this..... So she said "I wanna be with my friends, so I don't have any plans right now". "Ok then we'll go to Bangalore tomorrow evening and you stay in Desai mansion there" he said......

NEXT MORNING:
"Anyways we are leaving for Bangalore today eve, what about we'll go and see Rocky?" Rithu asked. Pratik accepted in a second and Mahira said no because it seems like her so called dad wanted to talk to her and there is no doubt about Anu she'll never come.........

Prathik and Rithu reached Bombay streets, somehow escaped from their guards. But all the streets looked similar so they didn't know where to go..... Suddenly Rithu's eyes fall on a little boy who was working in a tea shop..... She went near him and asked about Shetty's place. That little boy took a glimpse of her and asked "why you wanna know about Shetty bhai's place??". "For some work" she said and smiled at him...

They reached the place with the help of that boy and they both waited for Rocky to arrive....... Prathik and Rithu assumed that Rocky will come there because he works for shetty so definitely he'll be there.... Before Rocky's arrival a beautiful girl walked past them. Prathik saw that girl and started to follow her asking Rithu to stay there .... She rolled her eyes and said "don't start here!!!". "Hey I just wanted to talk to her!!" he said and left the place........

Rithu heard the bike sound and childrens started running towards the bike saying "Rocky bhai, Rocky bhai" and they reached him..... She saw him "ROCKY" she whispered..... "He is looking exactly the way he was in the movie... Handsome and Roughish!!" She said to herself. By looking at his outfit she found out which scene is going to be........

Rithu couldn't hear his voice because she was few steps away from him still she know what conversation he is having with those kids!!

She said to herself " those kids would have asked, Rocky bhai how many people did you beat up today?? And he would have replied them by saying The day has not yet ended, so the count is still on" she mimicked like them.

She walked few steps to hear his voice and stood under a roof. The kids started running and people in that street started saluting.... that means Shetty is in his balcony she assumed.... But Rocky didn't reacted he stood up with his own swag......

 But Rocky didn't reacted he stood up with his own swag

It started raining and Shetty reached down...... "Hey pathan" Shetty said, "yes bhai" Pathan replied..... Shetty continued "In Bombay even if my address didn't have pincode then also the post will reach me, you know why?? Because my name is that famous......".

"Yes bhai!! Not everyone will become you bhai, some people kill random 10 guys and assume themselves as a Don!!!" Pathan said. That moment a car arrived there and Shetty took off his glasses, grabbed the umbrella and started running towards the car and gave his hands to the guy who came out of the car.... "Ofcourse it is Andrews" Rithu said to herself.......

"Rocky??" Andrew asked to Shetty and looked at him. Andrew went to Rocky.... "You need to do a work in Bangalore and if you do that Bombay will be yours!!"  Andrew said......... Rocky looked back to see his Chacha then turned to Andrew and nodded. Andrew smirked and left the place...

Rocky put his cigarette in his lips and started lighting up it saying "Post doesn't come just because of the address, it comes because of the landmark and this landmark don't even need any pincode or stamp"

Rocky put his cigarette in his lips and started lighting up it saying "Post doesn't come just because of the address, it comes because of the landmark and this landmark don't even need any pincode or stamp"........ He looked up to show Shetty that he is still holding the umbrella for him....

Rocky started saying his mass dialogue. "Hey pathan....." Rocky said. "yes bhai" Pathan shivered... "I didn't become don by killing random people. The 10 people who I have killed were also a Don" he said. "Yes bhai" pathan said........

Everyone there started leaving the place. Rithu thought she should also leave before someone see her there. When she moved, her dress got stuck in the cycle wheel which was near her... She tried to pull it and she couldn't... "Come on baby, I don't wanna tear you" she said to her dress and slowly pulled it out..... She thought one last time to look at our hero's face..... When she looked at him, he was also looking at her............

Before she could react he started walking towards her and her heart beat started racing. She doesn't know how to react on this situation. To give her a heart attack he held her left hand and pulled her closer, her right hand landed in his chest. A noise from behind distracted her, she looked back to see that the roof under which she stood fall down. That means Rocky saved her...... Before she turn he left the hold from her hand........

Rithu turned towards Rocky whose eyes where on her hand which she placed in his chest..... She jerked and removed her hands saying, "Sorry!!!!!!!". He looked at her and wanted to tell something but before that, She said "Thank you!!" and started running away from him.

She reached the street end and looked back to see if Rocky is still there or not..... His eyes where still glued at her. She turned and started running...

Rocky smiled and placed his hands near his chest asking Who is she?????????

Do like and support😉