CHAPTER 48 : MOTHER IN LAW?

Mehandi ceremony has started. A most beautiful Mehandi design was made in Rithu's hand. In centre Rocky's name was written. She was smiling and blushing looking at his name in her hand. It still felt like a dream for her. Reena and Mahira held her hands and made her dance with them.

Rocky came there and gestured his hand in front of the lady who was making mehandi in everyone's hand. "Why are you showing your hand??" Rithu asked. "My name is wrote in your hands.... Then your name should also be in my hand right??" He said. Rithu hugged him and kissed him in his cheeks. Everyone looked at them shocked. "God... This couple and their romance has no limits!!" Mahira said. Reena rolled her eyes, yet smiled at Rithu. As per his order Rithu's name was made in his hand.

"How dark this mehandi becomes that will resemble how much love your partner is have on you!!" Fathima ma said. "Then it should be the darkest mehandi ever!!" Rocky said and winked at Rithu. She smiled. "Tomorrow will be Haldi... After that you can't meet your love till you get married to her!!" Reena said. "What??" Rocky asked. "Yes... Its one of the rituals" she said. "I am not gonna follow any of it!!" He shrugged. "But I am going to!!" Rithu said.

After mehandi Rithu came to her room excited about her wedding... But to evaporate all those excitement, a person was waiting for her in her room. Rithu blinked looking at the person on front of her. "You??" She asked. "Yes beta!!" The voice said. Rithu gulped.

"So it means that day also I saw you in real??" She asked. That woman gave her a pleasant smile. "But if it's real.... then technically you should meet Rocky... Why are you coming to meet me??" She asked. "Because I wanna meet his happiness... Not him!!" The voice said. Rithu doesn't know what to say, so she kept quite.

Rithi... Do you remember when we met you ask me.... What if one day you have to leave Rocky and this world....  Won't he have a heart break and I told you that it depends on you?? She asked. Rithu's heart skipped a beat hearing that word. Still she nodded. "So, this is the time you have to decide if you wanna stay here.... Or you want to go back to your world!!" She said. Rithu's head started spinning but she somehow handled her.

"I know it's hard for you... but one day you have to choose... So before you marry him, decide.... And day after tomorrow you tell me your decision!!" She said and started leaving. "Wait... Do I need to do this Shanti ma??" Rithu asked. Rocky's mom reached near her and placed her hand on her head. "Sometimes we need to go through some hardships to reach our destiny... So think wisely and with your heart!!" She said and left Rithu in her own thoughts.

Rithu looked through the window. Rocky was playing with those kids happily. She know their marriage is the reason behind his happiness. Rithu closed eyes tightly to control our tears. "I need to do this... There is no way of escaping me from this!!" She said.

NEXT DAY
Rocky and Rithu were in their yellow outfit. They had next to each other still there was a cloth in between them. First everyone applied haldi on Rocky. "Darling... close your eyes!!" he said. "Why??" She asked. "Arey bacha do nah!!" He said. She shook her head and closed her eyes. He got up his feet. Fathima ma tried to oppose but then she saw his eyes were also shut. Still he reached near his lady love without any struggles.

He held her face. She is smiled because of his touch. Then he placed his cheeks on her cheeks and gently applied the haldi on her face. "He is so romantic... Learn something from him dude!!" Mahira said to Prathik. "Yaar seriously... Because of you I am getting taunts like this!!" Prathik said. "You should follow what your wifey says...  then you can also get appreciations like me" Rocky said shrugging. Rithu was laughing, but a part of her was stuck with the yesterday incident.

Do vote and support 😉

So guys after few chapters I am planning for a leap like 6 months and then directly to 1981.... So I want to start a new book as a sequel but still confused with it, so tell me if I can start a new book or I should continue here itself. My plans about this book was just few chapters like 30 or 40 but it already reached 48 chapters.... So suggest me❤️