CHAPTER 5 : REVAMP

"Your driver have the guts, even after saw me beating your people he came in front of me darling"...... Rocky said

She was quite, may be she understood it's no use talking to him...... He continued, "If you don't like this driver dress no problem, I'll wear watchman dress for you... And darling don't come like this... I understand the urgency, we will get married soon and I will keep beer bottle in the entrance of our home, you come and kicked the bottle"

"Stop it"..... She screeched. Rocky stoped the car. "I guess you didn't told him anything Rithu" another voice interrupted them.... Rithu looked back to see Mahira. "Oh yeah, I just forgot that you are here!!!!" Rithu said...... Rocky knows from the beginning that Mahira was in that car...... "Rithu? Your name?" Rocky asked..... She looked at him and said "Rithi". "Rithi....... What a beautiful name!!!!" Rocky said and she rolled her eyes.

"And yeah darling you wanted to talk to me about something right??" He asked......

She grinned as if she got a lottery ticket for 1 crore... "Finally you asked! Okay so listen to me..... Rocky, I know you saw me and misunderstood me as your lady love. But I am not........ You know what I think, Reena suits you better, why don't you love her??? And......." Before she complete, he excused himself and started the car.

Rithu know what is going to happen, so she kept quite........

Rocky blocked the road, everyone started cursing him and they become silent when they saw gun in his hand...... He went out of the car and took the bun in his hands, started cleaning it. The woman holding her child sat opposite him.

"After polishing 8 shoes, I used to get one bun

"After polishing 8 shoes, I used to get one bun...... In between those people who waste there food while eating, you are struggling to get the food that fallen in the road.... I understand your situation, the world which runs behind selfishness and greed will never stops for anyone...... We need to stop it by ourself".... He said.

The woman feared to take the piece of the bun from his hands by looking at the people surrounded her..... "Don't be sacred of these people, no one is stronger than you..... There is no warrior in the world greater than a mother!!!!" He said and gave that bun to her.

A tear rolled down Rithu's cheeks. It is not like she doesn't know this scene. But seeing this scene in real life she remembered her mom....

Rocky came back to his seat and reversed the car.... She wiped her tears, still she was in the urge to cry, but she handled her.. Rocky saw her and asked "Are you crying darling???" "No", she said.... "May be she is remembering her mom" Mahira told Rocky....... Silence filled the car. Mahira touched Rithu's shoulder to comfort her...... "Take me to my home..." Rithu said to Rocky. Rocky nodded and started driving....

Some policemen stopped the car. Rocky went out to see what is happening there. So many trucks were passing by the road. Rithu also got out of the car... She went near him and asked "You have the idea of getting inside the truck???" He looked at her..... Suddenly Rithu heard the car sounds from behind, she looked there, in that time Rocky got inside one of the truck....