CHAPTER 16 : Settling down

Prathik was waiting for Rocky and Rithu outside the place..... "Sorry dude! Your brother found peace today", Rithu said..... "As if I care", Prathik said..... How insensitive? Rithu said making her pitty face. "Excuse me. Your brothers also died, did you felt bad? And where is Rocky??" He asked.... "Not for Garuda..... But yeah, I am feeling bad for Virat bro.... And Rocky may be he is saying "One and only piece" dialogue right now" she said...

 And Rocky may be he is saying "One and only piece" dialogue right now" she said

Rocky came and they three sat on the Chopper and left for KGF. Rithu was looking outside avoiding any kind of eye contact with Rocky..... Prathik saw both of them and thought Rocky would have labelled her as entertainment, so he asked.... "Did anything happened?" Rithu understood what he is asking about.... "Actually no.... But something happened, I'll tell you later".... She said.

They all reached KGF.... Rithu jumped out of the Chopper without sparing a minute to them.... Prathik and Rocky looked at each other.... "All the best buddy" Prathik said....

Rithu went inside the room which Rocky wanted her to stay..... She rolled her eyes seeing the decorations and thought.... When they arranged this room and what they thought while decorating it??.... One woman came and gave her juice to drink..... "Can you tell Rocky to give me this??" Rithu said.

Rocky came there with glass in his hand..... She was standing there hands folded near her chest, giving him a death stare...... "I am already deathed darling, don't give me looks like that" he said.... "Shut up.... And what was that?? She asked..... What? He asked giving expression like a small kid who doesn't know what he have done...... Then he looked at the arrangements in her room.... "Oops..... I asked them to arrange a room for you.... I think they misunderstood, that this room is for both of us to sleep!!" He said.

"I am not asking about this!!...."To keep her...... In KGF" she said that exactly how he said....... What I am a property?? That you'll keep wherever you want"..... She asked... "Darling you know nah... I didn't mean it in that way!!" He said.... "Really?? But the way you stressed that word, I clearly understood you meant!!", Rithu said...
He pulled her closer... "Darling you know I didn't mean it and whatever I do is just to keep you safe!!" He said.... "Oh, then what was that Queen thing? I was expecting some other word!!" She said... "Well, I too thought some other word only, but then I saw your face and understood that's not a good idea....like what if you really kill me? Thats why I said the truth and not that word",he said shaking his head.... "Oh, so you got scared of me?? And you I think I'll believe in this??? You drama king Rocky!! She said, hitting him in his chest......

"Okay, fine now you apologize to me!" She said.... He raised his eyebrows and gestured one finger in front to him asking if she telling him to apologise!!... "Ofcourse you.... Mr. Rocky!... And you should thank god that you didn't said that word also, because if you said that, then I would have started plotting your murder",She said.... He hugged her and said to her ears... I am Sorry!!.... "Hmm.. sorry accepted" she said and both of them started laughing....

"Now drink this, maintain your strength" he said handing over the glass to her.... "And if you feel afraid at nights to sleep alone.... Please don't rush to my room... I will wait until we both marry"... He said and started leaving.... "Dude, who told you that I'll marry you??" She asked.... He placed his hand near his chest "It's hurts it's hurts"..... Saying this he left the room...

Rithu and Mahira told Prathik about Anu.... "Oh god!! Why this have to be like this.... Anu was already misbehaving with everyone and now I can't even imagine what she is going to do".... He asked.... "Nothing" Anu said and came from nowhere..... She continued... "Actually I am tired of all this..... And I thought deeply, it's not anyone's fault.... May be this is how it should be..... But at the end of the day, you all are my friends. So I am sorry for whatever I have done.... Can we four just be the same way we used to be in College???".... The way she said those things it seemed to be genuine. Mahira and Prathik went and hugged her....

Rithu felt something is fishy... Because more than any of them she is the one who faced more toxicity and hate from her. So her sudden change wasn't normal she thought....

IN MINES:
Farmaan greeted Rocky... Young people started their training..... But no one did it properly.... Rocky shook his head...... "Get him here" he ordered.... Everyone jerked seeing Vanaram alive.... "Unlock the chains!" He said..... "Give him a gun"..... he said lighting up his cigarette...... "Now! From holding the gun to pulling the trigger.... Observe him".... Rocky said.
Vanaram shot at the target.... Rocky gave a impressed look.....

 Rocky gave a impressed look

"I will guard again.... But it should be on my terms.... But before guarding the main gateway.... There is a important barrier (outpost 1) and there is a check post..... Three hundred guards must be posted there immediately...... Trained three guards!!!" Vanaram said.

Do like and support 😉