CHAPTER 42 : INVITING

"Give me the list of people you wanna invite... Except that Reena!!" Rocky said. Rithu rolled her eyes. "Reena is the only person I wanna invite from my side.... Others are already here!!" She said. Is it compulsory to invite her?? He asked. She held a knife in her hand and looked at him. "Fine... I myself call and invite her!!" He said. "No... I'll go and invite her personally" Rithu said.

"Darling.... No one is getting this kind of special invitation" he said. "But she'll get and I wanna meet someone else too" she said. Who?? He asked. She showed him the pic of VM and Pragati that she took and explained him what happened there. "So you think she like Vanaram??" He asked. "I don't know.... But I have a gut feeling that they are made for eachother!!" She said.

"Bacha... They just met one time and you are planning for their forever life??" He asked. "Hypocritical Rocky... You too fall for me at the first sight right... Then why not them??" She asked. "Yeah...  But they didn't said that nah" he said. "Because they didn't met again... When they'll meet... May be they can talk and understand eachother" she said. "And you know she is Anand Ingalgi's sister" she said. He thought for a while and remember who it is.... "The journalist??" He asked.

"Yes" she said. "So everything around us interconnected isn't it" he said. "True... I too thought about that!!" She said.

Rocky and Rithu went to his room and kept the cards in front of his mom's  portrait that she gifted. They both smiled. Suddenly Rithu remember what his mom told... "You both are destined!!" She heard it in her voice. Rithu doesn't know if it really happened or she just hallucinated... But she thought it was true... "They are destined to eachother!!"

BANGLORE:
Rithu and VM reached Reena's house. Reena hugged her tightly. "Arey... Let me breath" Rithu said. They both broke the hug. Reena held her hands and smiled at her brightly. "Yaar... You know how much happy I am... Yeah it's true that I don't like him... but I think he will take care of you well!!" Reena said. Rithu whimpered and acted like wiping her invisible tears... "Dramaqueen!!" Reena said. Rithu winked and sticking her tongue out... "But seriously... I am so blessed that I got you and Rocky in my life" Rithu said.

"I don't know about that Rocky... But yeah you are blessed that you have me!!" Reena said. Rithu rolled her eyes. "If he hears this.... then he would have exploded" Rithu said. "But you know what he is lucky to have you!!" She said. "I know right... I am precious!!" Rithu said and both of them laughed.

Rithu and VM was in the middle of some street. "Will you tell me why are we here??", VM asked. "Yaar.... this is the address Reena gave me, but I don't think it is right one!!" Rithu said simply ignoring his question. "VM you go that side and I'll go in this side okay!!" She said. "When I don't even know what to find then what I'll do going in that side?? He asked. "Well... When you find it you'll get to know why are we here!!" She said.

"Weird girl" he said and went to the other side. Rithu heard some noise and reached to saw what's going on. Ofcourse it was Pragati and some people surrounded her. It looked like they wanna rob her... "Bloody robbers!!" Rithu said and took the stick near her. But before she start fighting, she saw Pragati herself fighting with them and beating them. Still she wasn't enough to fight so Rithu joined her. They both beat the shit out of them. VM reached there and saw the scenario. Then they left the robbers to VM and the guards.

VM was sitting in the chair. Rithu was looking at the house it was 1 bhk. The walls was filled with the achievements Pragati did like Public speaking, Martial arts. Rithu was observing everything and thought Pragati is beauty with brain. Pragati handed over the coffee mug to VM and tea to Rithu. You are staying alone?? She asked. "Yeah... My parents are strict and old-fashioned... When I divorced my husband they also divorced me!!" She said shrugging. Rithu gave a sympathetic look. So you don't have any sort of contact with them?? She asked. "No.. only my brother will meet me that too very rarely" she said.

"You fought like a trained fighter!!" VM said to Pragati. And quickly glanced at Rithu to see her expression. She just said "Ahaan!!" In her mind. "Actually I learned all this from childhood!" Pragati said. Rithu saw there was so many books not novels.... But college books. Professor?? She asked. "Yeah!!" Pragati said. "Specially cost accounting and taxation!!" She said. "Wow... Cost accounting.. yaar my fav subject!!" Rithu said. Really?? She asked. "Yup... I have completed ICWA!!" Rithu said. "That great!!" Pragati said. VM looked at them if he has entered some other planet.

"Currently working in any company??" Pragati asked. "No... But after marriage I'll do!!" Rithu said. "Oh yeah... Wait!!" Rithu said and gave her invitation card to Pragati. VM shook his head negatively but Rithu ignored it. "I don't know anyone there!!" Pragati said. "Arey... VM will be there nah!!" Rithu said. Both VM and Pragati looked at eachother. Rithu can literally see they are talking through eyes... "I am too good at predictions and matchmaking" Rithu said to herself.

"I mean I'll also be there!!" She said. "Fine... I'll try!!" Pragati said. "Okay... Shall we leave VM??" Rithu asked. They started walking out of the house... "Do you think she'll come??" He asked. "Impatient??" She asked winking. "I am just asking why to call her?? It's not like you know her very well?? And that applies on her too how will she come to a place where she doesn't know anyone??" He asked. "Caring and protective already??" Rithu asked. He just gave a defeated sign... "Arey don't make that face VM...  I don't know why but I think she'll come!!" She said.

Do vote and support 😉