CHAPTER 39 : CHILDISH

"Arey bacha"....  Rocky said. She gave him a death glare... "Fine... Darling!!.. I was just kidding", he said and hugged her from behind... "Don't touch me" she said and struggled to come out of his hold... But she failed... "My wild cat!!!" He said and tried to kiss her but she turned her face... "Leave me!!" She said and he left his hold. She came out of his room and went to her room.

Rocky followed her... She quickly closed the door. He started knocking it..." Darling what's wrong with you??" He asked..."Can you please leave me alone???... And don't come through the windows... Because I am going to lock it!!" She said and shut the windows harshly... He heard that sound... "This girl!!!" He thought and left that place....

It was 3 am still Rithu couldn't sleep.... Because of her behaviour with him... "Yaar I was so childish!!.... That's why he is calling me bacha and treating me like that" she said to herself.... She came out of her room. She started walking in the corridors and saw Rocky was sleeping in the couch there... She felt bad for hurting him like that. She went near him and tried to wake him up...

That time Srishti came out of her room to drink water and hide behind the door to see what's going on there... Rocky opend his eyes... "Why you are sleeping here??", Rithu asked..." I thought you'll come out of the room in few minutes so I waited for you and doesn't know when I slept"... He said. She sat on his lap.... He parted his lips to say sorry but she put her fingers in his lips... "I am sorry.... I know...  I have overreacted!!", she said.

It's okay bacha!! He said. She raised her eyebrows... He shook his head and both started laughing... Why don't you like that word?? He asked... "It's not like that... infact I love it when you call me bacha!!... I don't know why I got angry... May be because you said I am not mature" she said faking some anger.... "I didn't mean it... I was just playing with you!!", He said..." I know Rocky... It's my fault!!" She said.

"Thank god!!!... I thought I need to apologise to you again and again... Like a normal husband.... But you made it easy for me!!!" He shrugged... "What is wrong being a normal husband?? So you won't like coming behind me and pleasing me??", She asked blowing her hair strand... Oh meri maa... Look at the time it's already 3 am... Don't start fighting!!! He said and kissed her cheeks...  "Fine so tomorrow we'll fight on this!!!" She said folding her hands...

He laughed... "Do this kind of cute things and ask me to consider you as mature!!" He said... "You".... Before she say anything he took her in his room... Srishti regretting why she stood there and saw all these things

Two days went..... Rithu doesn't want it to have any kind of conversation with Srishti....  She knew it was childish... but still she wanted a mental peace and that she can get only when she stays away from her.

"The little boy hit the police man with bottle and ran away with his friends. Suddenly remember... "He doesn't know my name!!"that boy said". "What?? His friends asked". "He doesn't know who I am.... He said and ran towards the direction were the policeman was....

His head was bleeding. He looked at him.... "I am not a little boy... I am Rocky!!! He said and hit him again with another bottle".... One of the boy whistled... Rithu giggled. "Then what happened bhabhi?" the other boy asked. "Then police caught Rocky and beated him"... She said. Every kid started feeling bad.

"Then that annoying pig ( Shetty) ask the police to leave Rocky and his friends took Rocky with them to that annoying pig's place. "Why did you hit him? Rocky's boss asked. "If I hit normal people police will come...  but if I hit policeman himself.... people like you (don) will come!!!" Rocky said. "What do you want?" Chacha asked" Rithu said.

Another girls voice interrupted their story telling session... "Duniya!! Rocky replied" Srishti said. Rithu closed her eyes and gritted her teeth in anger... Did Rocky told her this?? She thought. Srishti came and sat with them. How do you know?? One of the boys asked.

"I know Rocky from childhood and I know his stories more than her!!", she said stressing those last words. Rithu was holding her frustration. Still her face were clearly showing she doesn't like her presence..... "If you want.... I can tell you his stories" she said to those kids.

Rithu looked at them worried... Because after Rocky those kids were her constant and Srishti wants to steal them from her. "We don't want!!"one of the boys said. Rithu instantly smiled. "Yes.... Our Bhabhi is enough for us to tell us Rockybhai's stories!!" All the kids declared.... Srishti got up her feet and rushed away from that place. "My babies!!!", Rithu said and hugged those kids.

Do like and support 😉