CHAPTER 29 : DESTINY

Rithu spilled the tea and coughed. Rocky looked at her and asked what happened?? She gestured him that she is fine and told him to stay there... What?? Lover?? Whose lover??? Rithu asked... "Mine!!" That boy said... "You naughty boy!!! You gave me a mini heart attack" she said. "But she likes Rocky bhai" he said

"Wait... They never showed anyone like this in the movie" she thought. "Does Rocky knows this?" She asked. Everyone does!! He said. Rithu took a glimpse of her.... She was looking the most prettiest woman she ever saw. She was wearing saree, her long hair, she is just perfect... "What is she doing in life??" She asked. "Dancer.... Usually dance in clubs" he said.

Rocky ever danced with her?? In "Salaam Rocky bhai" he danced with girls in club right"... Rithu thought and tried to remember those scenes but she couldn't see clearly.... "But Rocky bhai never saw her like that... You are the one for him... Don't worry" he said... What's your age?? She asked. "Nine" he said as someone is offering an award for him... "And talking like a teenager huh!!!" She said and pulled his cheeks .

Rocky came near her and pointed the place... "That's where I saw you for the first time" he said... "Do you remember that??" She asked her eyes filled with amusement... "Ofcourse darling!!",He said. Rithu didn't saw that woman but still she felt her gaze at them. He streched his hand in front of her... She gave her hand instantly... "I'll show you my favourite spot" he said.

Rithu was standing near the shores. Rocky came and hugged her from behind..." I often comes to this place" he said... "I know, you and your beach" she said. "This is the first time I am standing here with a girl and next time we'll come here with our kids" he said.... She hit him in his stomach with her elbows. "Who wants to marry you??" She asked.

"You said, you love me!!" He said. When?? She asked folding her hands. You didn't said anything?? He asked and started tickling in her stomach. She laughed hard... "Okay!! Stop it... Yeah I said" she screamed. He stopped... "Rocky.... Me, Mahira and Prathik planned for a candle light dinner and I just wanted to pour my heart out in front of you", she said.

"You know what Elena told to Damon in TVD.... "I'm not sorry that I met you.. I'm not sorry that knowing you had made me question everything... That in death you are the one that made me feel most alive"  that kind of things I wanted to say for you but... I couldn't, she said. Who is Damon?? He asked simply ignoring the words she said for him and not even wanna know about Elena....

She shook her head negatively and said... He is my crush!!. What is crush?? He asked..." Oh.. so this word was not famous in 70's, I guess... Crush means you are infatuated to someone... Or its between like and love" she said. He is the only crush you had?? He asked jealousy was purely showing in his voice..." No... In TVD itself I have crush on Klaus... And you were also my crush" she said.

How many crushes you have?? He asked shaking his head... "I don't have count on it" she said... "And Rocky can we just concentrate on my proposal, not on my crush list" she said. "But still I missed our candle light dinner... because of that Anu and your favourite uncle Adheera!!" Rocky said and gave defeated sign.

She rolled her eyes... "Still more than a  candle dinner... Beach is romantic nah" she said. He smiled. She continued, "Prathik asked me why can't you propose him in your knees... But did you realised that's what happened... I confessed my love for you on my knees"...

Yeah that's true right she said her love when he got shot and they both were on their knees... "When you fall... I too fall with you" she said... "Then, I'll never fall" he said... There was a promise in his words which made her heart smile...

She looked at his eyes straight. "You know Rocky... I always pretended like a strong girl... Well, I am strong only" she said childishly... He smiled.... "But there is a part of me which is vulnerable... Which needs a strong hands to hold when I break down.... And that's how I found you... There is a beautiful thing about you... You understand my silence... You hold me when I feel low even without asking a single question.... In front of you I am just me... The real me... And I am not afraid of expressing myself to you... Because I know, I can trust you"

"You are the complete pack what every girl crave for... Yeah, you are a killer, ruthless, self-centered" she said. He raised his eyebrows "Darling??" He said. She put her fingers in his lips and continued. "But still there is a point which makes you to stand different from other gangsters or killers... That's how your mother raised you... She is the most proudest mom to have a son like you... You are the most beautiful man I ever saw, I am not talking about your looks but the way you are" ....

"And I am luckiest to have you in my life"... She said. Rocky was observing every single word of her... She grabbed his arm and leaned her head on his shoulder and continued..."I never believed in love or marriage... Because if you want to believe in something, you need to experience that first... And I never saw a true love or happy married life from childhood" Rocky understood she too didn't had a perfect childhood...

"What I saw is... betrayal, broken hearts, broken families, backstabbing... Kind of things... But you... You are different.....  you made me to believe in things which I never ever thought exist.... after meeting you.... I realised that may be love can happen and I too can have a love story"...

"I realised that YOU ARE MY DESTINY".... She let out a huge breath and again looked at his face and said "Mr. Raja Krishnappa Bariya.... I LOVE YOU  and I wanna be yours forever"

Without wasting time he cupped her face and took her lips in his.... She was stunned by his sudden reaction... Still she let him... They both closed their eyes and deepened their kiss.... It was full of love and passion...

After a while he broke the kiss.. She  blushed...Suddenly she remembered where they are standing... "Rocky what if someone see us like this??"She asked... "I don't care" he said and tried to pull her again. But she pushed him..." I do" she said.

Do like and support 😉

I know I know this was not that romantic... Still I tried my best😅 hope you guys like it😋