CHAPTER 15 : KING

The people accepted Rocky as their                          "SULTAN"

"Rithu will stay with us in our home because, I can't trust you with her safety" Reena said to Rocky..... He didn't said anything....... He and Rithu looked at each other.

NEXT DAY
                    Suryavardhan's partners reached the meeting room. They thought they all were there for the coronation of Virat....... They were surprised that Virat who was a simple guy is arranging his own entry like that.......

 They were surprised that Virat who was a simple guy is arranging his own entry like that

Rithu and Reena reached there before Rocky

Rithu and Reena reached there before Rocky...... Because Rocky has to make his entry in a badass way, isn't it?? Reena? Rithi?..... Rajendra Desai asked...... Reena went and hugged her dad.... He gave a smile to Rithu..... Who brought you both here?? Kamal asked....

RITHU'S POV                     That moment the giant door opened

RITHU'S POV
                     That moment the giant door opened..... He made his entry!!.... I was literally hearing the bgm inside me...... Then he came close to me, made circle around me and started walking away from me..... "Dude you saw me in the morning itself" I thought.....

He went straight to the throne..... Which was waiting for him... He took off his glasses... "Dear lord, let no more lives be lost for the sake of this throne" he said..... I smiled thankfully no one saw me!!! And he sat in that throne comfortably....... "Hey, please sit down.... Respect and fear should be inside your heart...... All are one!!!!" He said.....

Okay!! I must say the Rocky sitting in front of me was looking new to me.... I mean his looks and the way he is talking.... Ofcourse I know this before itself... Still he has become more dark now!!I mean, His black suit, his new hairstyle, the fire light flashing in his face making him look more handsome and somewhat indicating his dark side.......

Rajendra Desai asked Virat??...... Virat.... Virat!! Saying this he put his hand on his forehead, "I killed him", he said simply as if he killed a mosquito or something like that..... "Sad.... He gone too soon..... Hmm... I should tell you.... You guys have arranged a meeting hall very well!!!

Hey, why you guys are looking sad??? Don't worry you are in safe hands.... I am only new to the place.... not to the field...... I will ensure that your company will progress more.... For that all I need is your cooperation, support and blessings" Rocky said..

"Hey, do you think, that we are playing Kho-Kho to switch position at will??......  We all are born to safeguard and continue our family legacy that built over generations.... We won't let an outsider like you to take over it"...... Kamal said

Nepotism!!!.... Rocky said.... This guy can act speak through his eyes, I thought... He continued, "what happened to our country?? Wherever you see recommendation, donation, domination, influence, bribe..... What should the poor people do?? Where will the topper, non-corrupt and hard working people will go??? He slammed his hand on the table saying... What should the person, who single-handedly chopped the head-off will do??" He asked... I was getting goosebumps right there.......

Merit!! He declared.... I came on merit!! Give me some respect dude, your parents did everything well..... But they made one mistake..... They gave birth to you in my lifetime..... So I will rule, you guys watch me rule!!!

What do you say darling?? Am I right!! He asked..... I kept quite, because I know if I say something, he'll surely say that thing which I don't want to hear...... But Reena wanted to hear that I guess, so she said.... "Keep Rithu away from all this and I told you that she'll be with us, then why you brought her here??" Reena asked.

"To keep her"........ After a pause "in KGF" he said..... I gritted my teeth "come on dude, can't you change the dialogue" I thought. He continued, "For safety darling" pointing those people in that place and said these are the dangerous people..... Not just that.... Being the head of such a big company, don't I need myself a company???

More than angry now I was worried..... When I watched the movie I got irritated when he said that word, but now staying in her position, I understand, what she would have gone through.... Atleast I know whatever he is saying, he didn't mean it, but Reena didn't even know that...... So I closed my eyes tightly, okay I should have closed my ears but I can't do it in front of others.....

"Don't say that, don't say that" I said to myself..... "Queen" he said.... I instantly opened my eyes and blinked to process... You are my Queen darling!! He said.... "Did I heard it right or am I hallucinating" I thought.....

Suddenly the buddy who had the urge to die soon started talking..... "Hey stop this!! I have been watching you, you are talking nonsense from the beginning..... How dare you sit like that in front of us, you are crossing the damn limits now"...... Kamal said. Everyone tried to stop him but he didn't. Hey, do you know your worth?? Living off the pittance you earned as a shoe polisher in Bombay slum... Did you forget all that.... That is your true worth......

He is rulling us today, because you stopped me in the beginning...... People must be shown their right place.... You have now let a stray dog to occupy the throne.... He escaped the other day but not today.... He is my prey and I am going to kill him and his"...... Before he completes Rocky shot him dead......

Rocky stood up his feet and asked.... Where was I??? Ah.... You are my Queen darling!!! Shall we leave??..... "Do you think you will be safe with him??" Reena asked and gave a worried look to Rithu..... Rithu looked at Rocky.... "Reena don't worry.... I'll be alright.... You take care of yourself" she said and hugged her... Anu?? Reena asked.... "I'll reach there and inform you about her and if she wanna come to your house, I'll send her safely" Rithu said and left the place...

Do like and support 😉