CHAPTER 50 : WHAT IF.....?

Rocky understood that something is wrong with her... It's not just about her wedding... Something big. But he didn't asked her. Rocky and Rithu was sitting in the floor, leaning their back on his bed, in his room. Silence filled the room. After few minutes, she saw his face and started talking.

"Rocky..." She said. An instant smile escaped his lips. He always love who cutely she says his name. "Yes Mera bacha!!" He said. "How are you feeling right now... Like tomorrow we are going to marry... Are you excited or nervous??" She asked. "Not nervous... But some sort of feeling... I don't know how to explain!!" He said. She nodded.

"Rocky... You loved me at the first sight... But you would have had any expectations for your wife and without knowing anything about me, you fall for me... What if I didn't satisfied those expectations...or i am exact opposite of your expectations... Would you have still loved me??" She asked. "See darling... Before meeting you, I had no plans or expectations for my future wife... So whatever you are... I'll always love you!! Or even if I have any expectations... I know you'll be million times better than that!!" He said. She gave an impressed look.

"What if I never ever loved you and irritated the shit out of you?? And never accepted to be in KGF with you... Will you still love me??" She asked. "Why are you asking all this??" He asked. "I just wanna know, that's it... You answer nah!!" She said. He shook his head and said... "I'll never get angry with you nor I'll force you to love me... I would have waited till you love me... But there is one thing, you love me or not, that doesn't matter... But I'll always keep you in front of my eyes!!"

"Even if I don't want that??" She asked. "Yup... Even if you hate me.. I'll always protect you and keep you with me!!" He said. "That's so dominating and controlling dude!! And i don't like this kind of behaviour", She said. "I am always like that!!... And you don't like me... Instead you love me!!" He said and winked at her. She shook her head. "What if I go somewhere away from you... Without giving you a proper reason... Will you ha.. hate me for that??" She asked with hesitation. "You won't do that with me!!" He said with so much of trust and faith on her. She closed her eyes not to express anything through it. Then she leaned on his shoulder, holding his hands tightly.

"Still... Tell me what you'll do??" She asked. "Then what... I would go to any extent to get you back!!" He said simply. She imagined when Reena died in the movie.... How agressive Rocky became... She literally know how ruthless he can be if he loses her.

"What if you have choose between me and your family??" She asked. "Family?? Who I have as a family?" He asked. "Just imagine... Your own family and you have to choose between them and me!!" She said. "Hmm... Then I'll choose my family!!" He said. She looked at his face surprised. "What??... Darling if I have any family... It will always inclusive of you... Like for me my family and you are not separate persons!!" He said. "You never answer my questions properly... Don't you!!" She said. "You know me right!!" He said and kissed her cheeks.

She laid her head on his lap. He was caressing her hair gently. She was looking at his face from down and smiling. "Do you want me to sing a song for you!!" He asked. "Oh please no... Then I'll not be able to sleep for the whole night!!" She said. "Arey... Just try me... I am too good at singing!!" He said. "Fine!!" She said. He started singing a song for her. She doesn't know what song it was, but it felt good. She slept in his lap and he slept in that position itself.

NEXT DAY :
Fathima ma came to his room to wake them up. Rocky and Rithu were so busy in their talking that they forgot to lock the door. She entered the room and saw the couple sleeping in the floor. She shook Rocky's shoulder. He woke up and saw his lady love sleeping peacefully in his lap. "It's getting late wake her up!!" She said. He gently stroked Rithu's cheeks. She opened her eyes.

Both got up their feets. "Go to your room... Your friends are waiting for your there!!" She said to Rithu and left. Rithu nodded and started leaving. Before that she hugged him. "I LOVE YOU!!" she said in his ears. "I know bacha" he said.

She went to her room and got ready with the help of Mahira and Reena. "Rocky will be astonished with your look!!" Mahira said. "Well he is already head over heels for her!!" Reena said shrugging. Rithu giggled. Rocky came out of his room and was ready to reach the mandap. "Fine.. we'll go out and tease your Rocky a bit!!" Reena said. Rithu rolled her eyes.

Before leaving Mahira came again and hugged Rithu. "Please... Don't take any wrong decision, which will make you regret!!" She said and left the room.

Do vote and support 😉

So guys I decided that next chapter will be the last chapter of this story... Then I'll start a new story with same storyline only.... And there will be some surprises too😋 hope you like it❤️