CHAPTER 46 : WHY SO SWEET?

Srishti went to her room straight and locked herself inside it. Rithu went and everyone asked her "What happened??". "Nothing much... I just made her realise that Rocky is not for her anymore!!" She said. Chacha looked at her worried. "Trust me Chacha... I didn't talk to her harshly!!" She said. "I know beta... I am just worried about her reaction!!" He said.

After an hour Srishti came out of a room. She was having her luggage. She went straight to Rithu. "Don't take me wrong... You gave me two options and I really wanted to choose the first one of staying here... but I don't know if I can do that... so it's good if I leave today itself!!.... But I'll try to attend your wedding" She said. Rithu nods. "I'm sorry if I ever hurted you" she said. "It's okay!!" Rithu said. "You were right... If I do that kind of things, then I would have lost the precious friendship I have with him!!" She said and went near Rocky.

"You trusted me and brought me here but I.... I don't wanted to hurt you or anyone it's just that... I never want to lose you... I am sorry Rocky!!" She said. "I am glad that you understood it... Just take care!!" He said. Srishti nodded and started moving out. Suddenly she stopped and hugged Rithu. Rithu shocked with her gesture. "He is a gem... Give him every happiness that he truly deserves!!" She said. "I know!!" Rithu said.

***

"Wow... Seriously?? I thought today it's going to be some blast or high voltage drama.... But it ended up like a family movie yaar!!" Mahira said. "I too thought that... But Rithu became a mahaan today!!" Reena said folding her hands. "Guys... She is not that bad... Yeah, she wore my ring and i really wanted to punish her for that... But I don't want any drama atleast till my marriage... I wanna enjoy my wedding to the fullest" Rithu said. "Marrying one pure dramebaaz and don't want any drama??" Reena asked.

"Why every single thing comes on me??" Rocky asked and entered the room shamelessly not even knocking. "Manners and this guy are literally enemies I guess!!" Reena said. "For your kind information... It's my house Ms. Reena Desai and particularly it's my darling's room... I don't need to knock" he said. "I don't know how you are going to tolerate him for your whole life??" Reena said and gave a sympathetic look to Rithu.

"Don't even ask me... I myself don't have the answer!!" Rithu said. "You are the one who is spoiling my bacha... Now she is becoming like you!!" Rocky said to Reena. "Yeah, yeah otherwise your bacha don't know anything right??", She asked. Rithu pouted. "Whatever... I need some private moment with her... So..." He said and gestured them to leave. It only gave him eye rolls from Mahira and Reena.

He sat in a couch and made her sit on his lap. He kissed her left cheek and bite it gently. What are you doing?? She  jerked. "I am just tasting, why are you so sweet??" He said. "Arey... Please yaar don't start like I am sweet, mahaan and all... I real wanted to create a big scene... because I am very possessive... But she said why she loves you... So I tried to understand her....that's it!!" She said. He nodded. "More than that... I don't want to deal with any problem till our wedding!!" She said. "Don't worry... You don't need to!!" He said.

She smiled. "Hey... I have gift for you!!" He said. What?? She asked blinking like a small kid. "Get up!!" He said and he too got up his feet. "Close your eyes" he said. She closed her eyes but tried to cheat. "You naughty girl... Do it properly... Otherwise I won't give you!!" He said. "Fine Mr. Strict Rocky!!" She said and closed her eyes tightly. She can sense he doing something around her waist. He unknowingly touched her bare skin. She jerked. "Arey Rocky what are you doing??" She asked. "It looks like I found your weakest spot!!" He said.

"Shut up!!" She said blushing. "Open your eyes now" He said. She saw a beautiful gold waist ring. "How is it??" He asked hugging her from behind. "Not bad!!" She said. "That's it??" He asked tickling her waist. "It's good... It's good!!" She screamed laughing. Now he made her sit in the couch. "Again close your eyes" he said. "Now what??" She asked. "Just do nah darling!" He said. She followed his instructions.

He sat on the floor with one knees. He took something from him coat pocket. She felt his hot breath and beard near her feet. "Rocky??" She asked. "Shhh" he said and kissed her feet and put something in her ankle. She understood what it is still doesn't know the design. "Ohooo Rocky boy way too romantic huh!!" She said her eyes were shut. "I am always this romantic, you are late to notice it" he said. Then he took the other feet and kissed it and made it wear the anklet. "Now open your eyes" he said.

She opened and saw the anklet design. It was the same she saw in the jewelry shop... She literally jumped on him and he laid on the floor and she laid above him hugging him tightly. "Why are you like this??" She asked. "Like what??" He asked. "Like this... Perfect!!" She said and kissed near his chest. "Born with some special talent and it's just a part of it!!" He said. "Yeah, yeah" she said rolling her eyes.

"It still feels like a dream... I don't know if I deserve this kind of love and care!!" She said. "Well it's my dialogue!!" He said. Tears came from her eyes. "Hey... why are you crying??" He asked. She placed her chin in his chest and looking at his face from down. "I am not this lucky... Even if anything good happens with me... I'll think something bad is going to happen... I just wish this time I am wrong and I'll get my happiness without any hurdles!!" She said. "I'll make sure, You'll have every happiness in the world" he said. She smiled. 

"And darling there is two more surprise, i have for you!!" He said. "What is it??" She asked. He gently stroked her cheeks... "You'll get to know after our wedding!!" He said. "No... Tell me now itself... I am not a fan of surprises!!" She said. "Not gonna happen bacha... I'll give you after marriage only!!" He said.

Do vote and comment your views on it 😉