CHAPTER 25 : KALASHNIKOV

Rocky was standing near the shore... Black clouds formed in the sky, thunderstorm striking in the middle of the ocean... May be it was resembling his inside feelings... Bunches of car came and took Rocky with them...

Still she is alive?? Adheera asked pointing Anu... "I didn't decided what to do with her, yet" Rithu said. "You can't do anything with me... I am the one who helped you to bring her out" Anu said to Adheera her voice was low... Rithu thought "she thinks that she helped them, so they will be loyal to her"and shook her head...

Adheera went near Anu "what did you said?" He asked and held her neck... Rithu didn't reacted for a minute. "Stop it" she said and he left his hold... Anu ran to her tent and Rithu went behind her... "Can you see where you brought both of us??", She asked. Why did you saved me?? Anu asked... "Because Rocky will decide what to do with you!!" She said...

"I would have forgave you if you tried to hurt me... But because of you Rocky got hurt and I am here don't even know how is he"... Rithu said, her words were cold...

Rocky stood in front of Inayat Khalil's portrait... "Salaam Valikum" Inayat Khalil greeted him... "Walaikum assalam wa-rehamatullahi wa barkatahu"... Rocky greeted him back. "In our country they teaches us to respect all religions!!" He said. Inayat Khalil gestured him to sit. Rocky adjusted his coat and sat on his respective place. "In my city, you booked all the rooms in my hotel to gain my attention.... I got impressed by your style!!( Okay, who is not??)... You have travelled so far.. to die? He asked..

"To give you a business deal" Rocky said. What business?? He asked... Your gold comes from Africa to Dubai and from Dubai to India... Double risk!!!... I'll take delivery straight from  Africa... All risk will be mine and will buy unlimited quantity!! Deal?? He asked raising his hand... "The offer seems to be good!!... But you are too late" he said. Rocky dropped his hand understanding the deal is not accepted..

If you would came earlier... I thought of considering your deal... On one side the government is falling and the other side... He is moving towards KGF.... And you came here like a coward... What you have now?? Nothing!!!... You lost everything... Atleast you should have made some friends... But I have friends.... All over in Hindustan.. what will I answer them?? He asked.

Rocky shook his head and gave a defeated sign... He turned his head to the side... Which gun is that?? He asked. He got up his feet and took his steps towards the guards standing there... What is it called? He asked. "Kalashnikov" the guard said... "Kalash".... He raised his hand gesturing him to give him that gun... That guard looked at his boss asking permission... He nodded...

Rocky touched and checked it's weight and all... He loaded the gun... One guy came and gave the telephone to Inayat Khalil... After hearing the other person's statement, he dropped the receiver.

"Kalashnikov!!!" Rocky said... Turned towards Inayat Khalil and pointed the gun at him... Rocky stood before the Lion statue as it was his own reflection... The guards jerked and started pointing gun at Rocky..

 The guards jerked and started pointing gun at Rocky

I don't need anyone's friendship... And no one can endure my enmity!!!... Let's do business!! Offer closes soon!!!. Rocky said (bgm rolls).

Rocky is sending golds to Varca... One guy came and informed to Adheera... Rithu heard it, she smiled "He is coming" she whispered...

Next day:
                 Adheera and his men were waiting for the trucks and they left Rithu and Anu in the tent with 3 guards... The truck came, they blast the first truck.... Rocky came out of the truck... He walked smoothly towards their side...He came again?? Adheera asked. Rocky streched his arms and circled his shoulder...

 Rocky streched his arms and circled his shoulder

He gestured his hands as if he was holding a gun

He gestured his hands as if he was holding a gun... Adheera's men laughed... "Guns" Adheera ordered his men... They started pointing gun against Rocky. In a moment the truck side doors went open and Rocky's men came out with their Kalashnikov in their hands.

Adheera and his men were shocked by this scenario... Rocky started shooting in the air, giving signal to his men to start..... They started shooting... After destroying Adheera and his people to some extent, they stopped...

Rocky looked down and blowed some air to the tip of his invisible gun....

Do like and support 😉