CHAPTER 18: GET HITCHED

"I fall for you the second I saw you... But when you said no to me ,so I tried hard to stay away from you but I failed..... You are my first love and I wanna be your last love".... Prathik said and went on his knees.... Will you be mine forever?? He said and asked her hands. Mahira gave him her hand and said "I love you Prathik and I am sorry for rejecting you before".... He hugged and kissed her......

Can't wait huh?? Rithu asked looking at them.... Everything is fine but slow down guys!! She said.... "No" they said in monotone..... "Fine" she rolled her eyes.... But how we'll arrange everything in a week?? And Rocky, he just started settling down here!! Rithu said.... "We know, actually we want a simple wedding like just you, Rocky, Anu and Reena that's it".... They said.

Rocky and Rithu planned and decorated the house well for "Prathik-Mahira wedding". Anu also helped them.... Whole week went like that.... Inbetween Rocky and Prathik became friends.

Finally the day arrived.... Rithu, Reena and Anu were helping Mahira to get ready..... "Wow, she is looking gorgeous" Reena said. Yeah, yeah whose friend she is?? Rithu winked. Rocky helped Prathik to get ready..

Mahira and Prathik reached the place where they are going to marry..... Rocky went near Rithu and said to her ears... "Next is ours"... She twisted her lips.... "In your dreams Rocky!!" She said..... "In my dreams we already got married and now we are having kids" he said... She hit him in his stomach with her elbow.....

Rithu thought "Rocky is looking amazing in his Royal blue suit

Rithu thought "Rocky is looking amazing in his Royal blue suit. Okay when he was not?? He was looking debatable like the suit is complimenting him or he is complimenting the suit..... Why I am drooling over him?? Stop it Rithi baby"....

Prathik tied the nuptial knot with Mahira.... All of them sprinkled flowers and blessed the newly married couple.

Is he taking care of you well?? Reena asked Rithu.... She saw Rocky who was talking with VM about training to the people there.... "Yes" she said... "When you are guys going to marry??" Reena asked... Rithu blinked and said... "Hmm I don't know". "Did you said you love him??" Reena asked....  Wait.... Why everyone is telling me the same thing?? I didn't told anyone that I love him!! She pouted. "Oh sweet heart, because we can see it clearly... The glow in your eyes, smile in your lips and your cheeks turn red when you see him".... Reena said... Rithu saw him again and smiled... "See, this is what I told you" she said....

Suddenly Rithu remembered something... "Aren't you angry with him because he killed Kamal?? I know you don't have any feelings for that guy, but still he was your fiancee"... Reena let out huge breath.... "I felt bad for Kamal.... But the way he talked that day specially he said he'll kill you and Rocky.... I understand Rocky's situation... Yeah I don't like Rocky but still I think he really loves you and will treat you good!!..... You have become a soul sister for me... So I am glad that you are getting the guy who will love you and protect you even without any weapon in his hands"..... Reena said...

Rithu was pleased to hear this from Reena, so she hugged her... "Still I hate him, but I'll dance in your wedding by staying your side", Reena said. Rithu laughed... "Oh really, then I am gonna marry him soon".

"Anu!! I talked to her today, she seemed very different... Suddenly she became sweet... The exact Anu, I expected when you guys reached Bangalore... But I don't know why I felt odd" Reena said... "Even I thought the same... She is behaving out of her character" Rithu said... But if she really changed its good nah!! Reena said and Rithu nodded.

What's up sister-in-law?? Rocky asked Reena... Rithu's eyes widened... What?? Sister-in-law?? She asked.. "Ahh... She is like your sister nah! So"... He said calmly.... "Nothing much Rocky" Reena said uninterested...." I know what you would have asked my darling.... That I am taking care of her well, isn't it?....  You don't worry sister-in-law, she is in safe hands now"  Rocky said.... Both girls rolled their eyes... "And next is our wedding you come, dance and enjoy" he said shaking his head.... Rithu and Reena looked at each other and thought did he heard their conversation?? "Stop it.... Now only she said something good about you.... So don't get on her nerves" Rithu said...

Good? That too about me?? He asked in amusement.... "Oh hello, I said I hate him".. Reena said. " Same here" he said... "Guys please stop it" Rithu said. But they didn't stopped.... They pulled eachother's leg and poor Rithu stuck between them....

"It's time to leave" Reena said... Reena and Rithu hugged." And if this guy irritates you, just come to Desai mansion". Reena said... Rocky wanted to say something but Rithu held his hand... "Sure" she said....

As if I leave you!! Rocky said.... It's up to me, you can't do anything!! She said. "Oh really?? I wanna see you trying darling"...... He said. "Yes... And you can't stop me if I go anywhere", she said and without sparing him a moment she left to meet the newly married couple....

Do like and support 😉