CHAPTER 37: MARRY ME!!

Rocky unwrapped the 2nd gift.... His heart skipped for a moment... Somehow he went and unwrapped the last one... Rithu stood few steps behind him and she was nervous to see his reaction... He stood there like a statue.... So she went near him "Rocky",she said. He turned towards her. A single drop of tear came out of his eyes... She blinked to process that.. because she never saw him like that. He hugged her tightly.

                       (Second gift)

                       (Second gift)

                       ( Third gift)

                       ( Third gift)

So it was Shanti ma's portrait... "How did you get this??" He asked. "I made it!", she said. He looked at her surprised. "Yeah, I can draw anything.... if I saw more than one time and I have saw your mom so many times in the movie!!", she said. "I am sorry.... I should have made this and gave you before itself.... but it never came on my mind. Reena is the reason why I got this idea".

FLASHBACK :
           "So give him something he doesn't have!!" Reena said. "Rocky as everything nah" Rithu replied. "Then marry him and give him a baby!!", she said. Suddenly Rithu remembered the scene when Reena gets pregnant what she said to Rocky" Mom is coming". So "Mom" is something Rocky loves and doesn't have in his life

"OMG Reena you don't even know what kind of Idea you gave me!!", she said and run towards her room. She thought for a while "His mom but what can I do in this??". Suddenly she saw pencil near her.... "oh God how dumb I am" she thought.  She went out took the wooden stand and ordered for a large size paper.... She completed her drawing in 9:00 p.m. and she sneaked out of the house.

That's the time when VM saw her and followed her for her safety. Thankfully one photo shop was there and she gave that to them to frame it.

PRESENT :
Rocky was quietly listening to everything.... He would have never imagine that he can see his mom's face again. All these things made him go speechless.... "Rocky??" she said and touched his chest to get his attention. Finally he found his voice "Thank you!!"he said. "You happy right??" she asked. He nodded quickly.

They didn't spoke anything after that... He laid his head on her lap. She was stroking his hair and sang the song which his mom sang in the movie for him. She wanted to give him the whole mom vibe for him...  He slept and she too slept like that.

Morning he woke up and saw her face. He thought...." The girl in front of him who is putting so much efforts to make him happy.... And pouring immense or boundless love on him... did he deserve all this???".

Mahira and Prathik were knocking the door. She woke up in that sound and went to open the door.... "What is that gift?", they both asked. "Ohooo Rocky is here!!" Mahira said in a teasing way. "Shut up!!" She said. "I'll go and get ready for the work!!", Rocky said and left the room. She showed them the gift.  "Wow... it's amazing!!" Prathik said. How did Rocky reacted?? Mahira asked. "He became emotional!!"Rithu said. Ofcourse he is a mumma boy!!! Mahira replied. Rithu smiled.

Rocky came to her room again... What birthday boy??, she asked. He went near her without saying anything. She looked that him confused...  "Didn't thanked you properly!!!",he said. "Don't be formal.... You don't need to thank me and all", she said. "Let me talk!!"he said he seemed to be serious.... She nodded...." I don't know....  if I deserve all this love and care....  I never thought the guy like me will get a girl like you!!.... "This" he gestured his heart. "I always thought this is just an organ which pumps blood to my body.... but you made me feel that it's not only for that.....  It is there to love.... You made me feel alive....

If you ask me to change myself for you I will try my best to change myself.... But the amazing thing about you is you never wanted me to change.... you accepted me and loved me the way I am.... 

I know staying with me is not less than any risk..... But I promise you that I will protect you with every ounce of my being from this cruel world...

You know.... We both met each other, when we wasn't expecting anyone like that in our life.... But sometimes the most unexpected interaction lead us to the most beautiful destination... I  understood this after I met you....

I am greedy....  and my greediness is that much high that....  I never wanna a let you go... So "RITHI".... MARRY ME!!!", He said. There was so much intensity, passion and love filled in his eyes... Tears came out of her eyes as a result.

She hugged him as a reply. "Tell me!!" he said. She rolled her eyes.... "Can't you understand my gesture??", she asked. "No.... I want you to tell me!!" he said.  "Fine, fine....  Rocky boy!! I'll marry you!!" she said.

"But before that promise me something!!!", she said. What darling??he asked. "See Rocky.... I already told you that I never saw a perfect relationship....  I know you will never do anything like that or you will never hurt me....  But still promise me that you will never change....  The way you are with me today, you'll stay like that forever" she said. "PROMISE" he said.

"I LOVE YOU!!" She said... "I know it's hard not to love me!!" He said... She hit him in his chest... He chuckled.... "You are my sunshine my bacha!!", He said and kissed her....

Do like and support 😉

So guys I am taking a break for few days.... I'll try to update when I'll get sometime❤️

Stay tuned 😋❤️