CHAPTER 13 : TO REINVENT THE WHEEL

Shiver went through Rithu's spine seeing Reena's reaction.... She turned to see the person..... It was Virat...... "We need to talk" he declared and left the room.... Rithu somewhat relaxed to see Virat there..... She thought if it was Garuda, then Rocky and her life would have come to an end.....

Rithu entered his room.... "Bro I can explain" she said..... "How do you know Rocky and how do you know all this??" He asked straight to the point.... "One day i heard Rajendra Desai and Andrew talking about a shooter and about killing Garuda bro" she said..... "Oh" he said and looked at her with fear and suspicion..... "Okay tell me, the way you said his name and surety you are giving behalf of him... It seems like you know him personally?? He asked...... Oh god!! She thought and said "Mahira" What about her?? He asked.... "She fall in love with him..... That's how I know him personally"..... She said....."why the heck I am blabbering" she thought.....

He massaged his temples.... "So you know everything...... That he is here to kill our brother..... Still you are not offended with it?? He asked.... "When I went to mines, I understood how cruel he is....... killing him can give freedom to those people.... Then why not".....she said....  "It's time to act" she thought..

"It's not easy for me bro.... Still, I think it's for the good" she said and shed some crocodile tears....... He hugged her and said.... "I think now my little sister has become a big girl"

Next day:
                  Rithu was in her room.... She was bored and thought of drawing something..... "Rocky" she thought...... She brought the wooden stand and paper to her room and started drawing him..... She drawed his "eyes"...... Suddenly someone knocked her door.... She quickly hide that in her closet.....

Mahira came there to see her...... "Thank god you came.... I just wanted to tell you something" Rithu said and told her everything and asked her to act accordingly...... "What the hell??? You said that I fall in love with Rocky...... Why???" She screamed..... "Don't shout mere maa..... I didn't had any other choice.... He understood that I know Rocky personally..... So what do you expect me to tell... That he is my boyfriend? that's why I choose the safer option".... She said......

Wait!! Boyfriend?? Mahira asked.... "Staying with Rocky you too started behaving like him..... Like seriously, I am telling you all these things and you heard only" boyfriend" really?? Rithu asked..... "Hey hello.... You don't change the topic, just tell when did this bf thing started" Mahira asked.... Rithu rolled her eyes and said...... "He proposed me nah so"..... "yeah! But I think it should be mutual to address someone as your bf!!" Mahira snapped back...... "That's not important now..... Don't you have any other work.... Just go and do it"... Rithu said.

"Whatever" Mahira said and started to leaving the room, suddenly she stopped and said.... "Yaar there is something I need to tell you".... What? Rithu asked. "I love someone!!" She said.... "Don't tell me that you fall in love with Garuda or Virat or any other person who is going to die soon" Rithu said... Mahira became silent.... Rithu understood how insensitive she is...... "Okay! Tell me!!" She asked her voice low and concerned.... "You know him!!" Mahira said.....

"Who?? Rocky??" Rithu asked because these are the men she know in this place.... "Oh come on you idiot, when I know he loves you and you too like him, then how can I love him??" Mahira asked.....  "Then who??" Rithu asked. "Prathik" Mahira said.... "Our Prathik"  Rithu asked.... She nodded... "He is our friend nah??" Rithu asked. "But he liked me from the beginning, even he proposed me, but that time I didn't saw him like that so I said no... And now staying away from him I understood that I too love him"..... Mahira said.

Silence filled the room..... "What? Say something!!" Mahira asked. "I am thinking..... Whose side I am going to dance at your wedding"... Rithu said and Mahira hugged her.... "So you are not angry??" She asked... "Idiot... Why would I get angry?? In fact I am happy for both of you!!" Rithu said.

AFTER SOME DAYS:
              Rithu asked permission from Garuda to play with those kids in mines.... So she went there to play with them.

Rocky was there, they both saw each other but didn't talked. Suddenly she saw one kid was playing with ball and it went the other side of the white line.... Rithu saw that, she feared that kid is going to die.... She stood up and ran behind that kid....

That kid crossed the line, she too crossed it and hugged that kid to save him..... She saw his mom also crossing that line... "Stop" she screamed... But that mother crossed the line and one of the guards shot her dead...... Rocky was shocked by all of this, he looked at her and that kid..... Rithu hugged that kid tightly....

Vanaram heard that noise and rushed to the mines to see if Rithu is okay or not....... What happened? he asked... She stood up her feet, grabbed the hand of that kid and brought him the other side of the line..... She gave him to the people standing there...

And turned to Vanaram "you can't kill him.... If anything happens to him, I won't spare any of you!! She said,her voice had clear warning....... she wiped her tears and left the place.....

This news reached Garuda.... Rithu and Virat were talking about this in her room..... Garuda entered the room "what's point of saving that slave" he barked...... "Slave??.... Really... He is a small child" she said, her tone was high..... "Whatever it is I don't care, rules are rules and everyone need to follow that" he roared....

"How come that little kid will know about any rules and regulations?? How cruel you can be?? Is there any limits or not???? Animals have more humanity then you people!! Rithu roared .. "Stop it".... She was expecting this Garuda but it was Virat who stopped her..... She gave him a perplexed look.... "This is how you talk to your elder brother??" He asked and took her out of the room......

"I am just stating the facts" she said. "I know kiddo, but saying all this only worse the situation, so you just calm down" he said.

Rithu saw Anu and went to talk to her. Mahira too joined.... What's up with you and Virat bro? Rithu asked.... "We both like each other",she said. "I don't think this will work out well" ,Rithu said. Why? She asked.... "May be he also die, who knows?? Mahira said.... Rithu gave her a death glare.... Will Rocky kill Virat also?? Anu asked. How do we know? Mahira said.

Then why you guys are telling me to stay away from him? She asked. "Because anything can happen and we don't want you to have any personal connect with them, to prevent your heart from heart break", Rithu said. "I know what I have to do..... Don't teach me what to do and what not to" Anu said and left the place....

Rithu and Mahira thought "What she'll do, when Rocky kill Virat"

꧁☆✯☆✯☆꧂

Vanaram informed Garuda that someone entered the maintenance room.... And he thinks that Garuda is having life threats.....

Rithu was in the mines. She saw Garuda and his men coming there.... She understood why he is coming.... Everyone who worked in that mine were assembled in that place. He stood in front of Rithu and said "that day you saved one kid saying, that how does he will know about the rules..... But today even after knowing the rules someone entered the maintenance room.... Tell me what punishment you want me to give??"..... She looked at the ground.... "No issues I'll show you the right way to punish those rule breakers" he said.

He sat on the chair. She was standing beside him nervously... Her eyes were fixed on Rocky.... "Whoever entered the maintenance room, come in front... Otherwise everyone of you will die today" Vanaram said...... One guy came in front and took the sword to attack..... Rithu closed her eyes and ears tightly hearing the gun shoot.

When she opened her eyes, the guy was laying on the ground dead.....
Garuda stood up. The guy who don't even know how to handle a sword is here to kill me?? He asked Vanaram... "And you" his eyes fall on Rithu, "enough of you roaming in this mines and playing with these kids....... understood"..... He barked. She nodded and started leaving. She gave Rocky signal to calm down, but how can he..... When someone died his death in front of him??

Virat and the person with him tried to call the other partners to inform them about the death of their shooter..... Rithu went, grabbed the receiver and put it down.... "It was not Rocky" she said... Virat felt relaxed after hearing that, they still have chance to kill Garuda

Do like and support 😉