1

( excuse any mistakes . )

                                         HT , TX                                 Hunesti Marie Hill                                    (on - i - stee)                                             19

                                         HT , TX
                                Hunesti Marie Hill
                                    (on - i - stee)
                                            19

looking at my little sister i could tear her head right off them lumpy ass shoulders of hers , " now i'll be wrong if i just bat tf outta you huh ? .

she just looked at me like i was speaking fuckin french or sum shit .. "say" i said looking agitated .

i hated living down in Houston widd my damn daddy , my momma sent me down here when i was 16 she said " ain't nothing down here for you in baton rouge" which was true but that ain't mean i wanted to come up here with these mfs .

my daddy was a hoe , he had bout 12 kids .. 8 fr but still, he had a lot of money n spoiled me cs he liked my momma more .. they ain't work out tho bc he was a hoe as stated before .

" hunesti" my sister said waving her hand infront of my face as i was in a daze , "stop talkin to me mane"  i smacked her hand .. she ate my shit i wasn't to fond of her ass right now .

" just go buy you some more , you act like you can't " she said rolling her as if she was mad , " i shouldn't have to buy more if you would've kept yo ass in yo own shit." as i finished my sentence the door swung open.

looking over i seen my father with his black lanky ass .. " stop allat cussing in my house , n watch how you talkin to my child ." he said hanging his coat up on the coat hanger by the door , i just looked at him, wasn't nothing to say .

i started grabbing my shit bc he was home now my job was done , " where you finna go ?" zuri , my lil sister asked me .. " home ?" i said bluntly confused as to why she was questioning me like i wasn't the grown one here , " lemme come" she asked getting up off the couch.

i looked at her as if she was speaking Spanish , n if yk me i failed ts in school sooo yea , " son no" i said with my accent vividly popping as i was putting my crossbody around me , " i already did yo daddy a favor by watch yo aggy ass now bye ." i said walking towards the door where my father was .

as i opened the door i looked at him " u can just cashapp me my money , pleasure doing business witchu"

walking out to the driveway where my SEXCYYY white mercedes' benz was parked, i got in throwing my purse in the passager seat starting that hoe up , i was gone go by the gas station so i turned right after pulling out the driveway n drove down the street a bit.

( AT THE GAS STATION )

pulling into the gas station i seen it wasn't no spots by the gas pumps open so i pulled into a parking spot i ain't need gas anyways , i grabbed my purse n got out locking my door but not shutting the car off .

" 'cuse me" i said squeezing in the door , this store was always crowed .. there was a hood turf right on the other side of the street .. after i got all that i wanted i made my way back to the front , the store wasn't that packed anymore .. just me , some mid-age looking lady, a young girl and , and a fin- a fine tall lightskin boy , he had curly hair but it was braided up though and the braids was swaying on each side of his face , he just knew he was fine and he was high tooo .

"aye mama , you next" he called out from the side of me .. he look concerned , considering the fact that i was standing there just daydreaming about his ass i would too , " omg mb im so sorry" i said as i laughed softly .. " u good , it be like that sometimes" he said and his fine ass smiled showing off his silver grills with diamonds it looked like. 

ZOOOO WEEEE MAMMMAA 😫😫

just as the girl behind the register finished ringing up my stuff the , bell rang indicating somebody was walkin in , i looked over as the nosey ho i am .. only to find a darkskin lookin into the store " aye princeb, you good in here ?" he spoke out " yea im good, line was just a lil long " a voice behind me said ik it was that fine ass lightskin.    PRINCEB

i finished paying for my things, grabbing my bag n leaving out the side of the store i came in , heading to my car i opened the door , throwing the bag and my crossbody over to the passenger seat, now time to head my ass home.

____________________________________
so y'all gimme feedback cs yea 😭.

this my first book or wtv n im kinda excited i just hope y'all fw it .

whatchu y'all think abt hunesti so far ? 🙂

vote n give feedback pls .