15

Hunesti Marie Hill , 19
HT,TX

It had been bout an hour , i was beyond tipsy .

i kept tryna tell leezy i didn't need no mo drank but he kept em coming round after round .

honestly i was ready to go , i had called deja abt 15 more times since she had left .

i got on the uber app bc i was over it , deja was doing her so i was gone do me .

i wasn't in no state to drive so this was my next option .

" lemme take you home" leezy spat , ig he seen the app on my phone .

i looked up at him , " no bc- it's only gone lead to sum it don't need to ." i barely replied

" hunesti youn know nb else in this club so you might as well let me take you home ."

i just looked at him he was right but i didn't care , " don't you got some hoes to attend to ?" i asked out of genuine curiosity.

"'mmcht , see that's that dumb shi ." he spat

" im tryna make sure you straight and you wanna sit up here n talk abt some hoes "'

" you sure you tryna make sure i'm straight bc i kept tellin you to stop buying me drinks but you didn't and now look at me , a mess " i said as i became sober in the moment .

" mane hunesti don't try to blame me for ts "

" don't try to ? , leezy you ain't spoke to me in almost 2 years you see me at a bar keep buying me drinks n now offering to take me home ?" i retorted .

" im not dumb" i said as i got up .

i stood outside the club door calling my brother , chevo ..

i knew he was gone be mad bc of where i was at but i needed a way home .

as the line connected i heard fuss from his end of the line .

" i can't talk rn ess , bye i love you"

" i lov- i started but the line disconnected before i got it out .

as i grew frustrated i couldn't think , my brother was in a wrap up i was stuck at the club without knowing where my so called friend was ..

thinking i thought of prince , no matter what terms me and prince was on i knew he'd come and get me .

calling him it went straight to voicemail , thinking of it i haven't heard from prince in a while .

the last person she wanted to call right now was her daddy , she knew that he would practically kill her .

-

KEEFY37otw to the club

KEEFY
37
otw to the club

Speeding down the road all i could think about was rennie , hunesti's momma .

She pulled shit like this all the time , maybe that's where hunesti got it from .

If it was thing i didn't play abt it's my kid's safety , every day i regret how that shit with niya went down .

when me and rennie first talking about essie coming to live down here i told her i couldn't do it .

i was back and fourth out of jail and i had 6 kids n i wasn't seeing half of them for the most of it .. i knew i couldn't deal with essy .

she persuaded me that essy would be a big help n that she needed to get her out of BR , n i went through with it .

hunesti ain't my oldest girl but she's the one i got the best bond with expect for zuri , hunesti understand some of the shi i got through so i try to do the same with her .

pulling into the club i got out not even worried abt the car , hearing mf's chatter i walked in looking for essy .

seeing her what that clown nigga leezy i jacked her by her arm .

" owww" she whined as i dragged her to the car .

i wasn't even in the mood to fuss with her ass i just put her in the car and got in and drove off .