21

PRINCE BENARD WILLAMS
20
MONDAY @5:30pm

* JUST A FILLER *

i had been trying to get in touch w essi but it seemed nobody down here had her number .

it was one last person i needed to try but idk how i would get to her .

ik keefy would never bring essi to the trap n ion think i would be able to get to his house personal w/o one of his kids .

i was getting frustrated thinking about this shi , me n essi talked most of the time while i was locked up .

until she just stopped answering the calls , so after a while i stopped calling waste of my calls  .

but somebody was still putting money on my books n shi idk if it was her .

my phone started vibrating letting me know somebody was calling me .

thought it was essi but it was just my momma crazy ass .

" hello ?" i spoke .

" son , i need you to do me a huge favor .." she said any favor that came from her ass was huge .

" ma no , you n yo favors come w consequences ." i said

" i promise it's simple .. i just need you to take yo grandma to the docto-"

" oh hell no momma ." i spat .

" boy who you cussing at ? , and please i'm at the hospital rn and yk they not gone let me leave ." she said referring to her boss .

" ma .. yk how grandma get to acting ." i said

" i know n i'll pay you back , she gotta be there at 6:30 so you can't be playing around ."

" i love you but i gotta go , i'm finna text you the address." she said then hanging up . 

i just looked as my phone seeing she had hung up , i was not tryna deal w my grandma ass .

who tf even go to the doctor at 6:30 in the daytime .

i knew how much this meant to my momma tho so i got up and got ready to head to my grandma house .

-

" grandmaaa ?" i said semi yelling as i had just made i to my grandma house

" nigga wtf is yo narrow bright skinned ass yellling fa ?" she said sitting in her lil rocking chair she had in the living room

ghetto country .

" i wasn't tryna yell just making sure yo old ass could hear me " i said laughing me n my grandma had a love hate relationship

" my old fine ass you mean ?" she said making my skin crawl .

" grandma stop being nasty and cmon so i can take you to the doctor for my ma ." i said ready to get this shit over w .

" no ian going , i done told yo mom about tryna send me to them no good high ass doctors ." she said

" they don't know shit abt me , diagnosing me with shit ian never heard of before ." she said

my grandma was stubborn asl

" grandma just come on , i'll give you some weed if come ." i said with a smirk

" how much ?" she said looking over at ne with a side eye .

" half a gram ." i sajd

" half a gram ?, wtf am i gone do with that ?" she said yelling

she better chillat for i knock them dentures down that throat and let her smoke onnat shit .

" man grandma cmon for i tell my ma you back smoking ." i said

" what she gone do to me ? im her momma she not mine ." she said turning her tv off

" get yo ugly ass over here and help me up noew ." she said as she tried to get her old ass up .

-

me and my grandma had just made it to the doctor, they had her in the back i didn't feel comfortable going back there with her .

and i knew they'd make sure she was cool shit it was a hospital .

snapping me from my thoughts i got a text from my buddy rio.

i had asked him for some information and he had sent it .. look like i'm taking a vacation this weekend .

i knew keefy would be mad but this was my life and i loved hunesti even though i wasn't sure she felt the same way .

my ma always told me don't let nobody hold me from my dreams so i wasn't going to .

i texted rio the info for the trip letting him get my plane tickets and somewhere to stay and things of that nature .

i had a cool 4 days to get whatever i had to do for keefy out the way so i could leave friday night .

i didn't know why keefy n hunesti fell out but life is too short for them to hold grudges

and ik how it feels for someone to die while your on bad terms i did it with my dad and i blame myself everyday as part of his death .