38

HUNESTI MARIE HILL
19 , 11:45
Friday june 29th

" zuri and marleee ! " i semi yelled to the two .. they were being a little to loud for my liking .

zuri was back early, she cried to come back home so her mom sent her .

this past few weeks have been very hectic ..

me and sincere we're doing good but i was hiding something from him .

friday june 23rd , i went to the doctor to find out i was about 2 weeks pregnant.

i was sure that it was scoobs because my doctors gave me a conception date .

i was more so of nervous than scared to tell him , i knew his reaction wouldn't be bad or so i hoped

but right now he was deep in the streets , he was taking care of marlee but he was also running the streets .

i had no problem with doing for marlee because he did for her as well

but i just wasn't sure if i was ready for a child with him .

that's me having to worry if the child of my father was gone make it home at nights .

that was a lot of stress , i hadn't really told anyone i don't know if i was ready to have a child .

abortion had been on my mind a lot lately but i didn't think it would be fair to scoob .

me and the girls were at my house because scoob was out of town for a couple days handling some business

me and mali were going to take the girls out today just because , mali also needed some content so it was like perfect

" essy im hungry " my little sister came in my room announcing as she swung on my door

" get down girl ." i said

" and what you want to eat ? " i asked as marlee hit the corner

" im hungry tooo " marlee said clearly

we had her a SLP and it was really helping a lot , she had only been working with the lady for about a week n a half but it was working

" mkay ima get y'all dressed and then we gone go get mali and then we'll get some food ight ?" i said

both of them nodded .

-
it had been about 30 mins later i had the girls clean zuris room and now we were getting in the car

both of my girls looked cute .

they had on chill fits because i was playing on taking them to eat then we could go get ice cream and to the park or something

they had on chill fits because i was playing on taking them to eat then we could go get ice cream and to the park or something .

-

we had made it to chuck e. cheese the kids were playing with mali right now .

she was recording for her youtube and honestly i needed the break .

zuri wasn't too fond about being here but i told her abt marlee's past and she understood it .

she wasn't old but she was old enough she was very intelligent for her age .

we also talked abt prince and she was sad that she missed his funeral.

zuri had been gone for a while but she was down here when i left .

she asked about it but i brushed it off no need to dig up the past really.

i was texting scoob to let him know where we were , he said that he was about to board his plane to get home .

i was honestly happy , i missed him foreal .

this stepmomma shit was new to me but this mother shit wasn't .

i grew up taking care of my sibling , younger and older .

i didn't have a problem with taking care of marlee knowing her past and honestly scoob made me happy .

it was about 1:30 right now , the girls had already ate .

marlee had a napping schedule and we were running a little behind so i wasn't sure if i was finna take em to the park.

toya called and said that zuri was having a sleep over later so i had to drop her off at home before 4 .

zuri had friends from school , and now that school was out they went over to each other's houses

but zuri had been out of town for a while so she missed them .

the three ran up to the table just ah laughing .

it brought joy to me that the people that made me happy were happy .