52

SINCERE AMIR WILSON
20 , 2:35 pm
thursday , january 25th

it had been almost 2 weeks since i seen hunesti , i had been stalking her socials like a crazy person .

today she was letting me see her and marlee , we were going to shop for chozen and marlee .

marlee's due date was february 7th .. she said she would let me know about the last 2 appointments but then she told me she couldn't bare to see me .

i had finally begged to let her see me , she agreed to it and told me to pick her up at her moms restaurant at 3:30 .

right now i was sitting on my couch waiting for her to call and let me know she was ready .

i knew that hunesti probably wouldn't take me back but there wasn't no problem with trying .

-

" ma , im not going to no couples therapy ." i said to my momma

" hunesti you should , y'all are young with children together and marlee ain't even yours ." she spat

" you taking care of her just shows the love you have for her and sincere ." she said

" yes he missed up but he is trying to be a man and take action ." she said which was true

" but momma if he cheated once he'll cheat again ." she said .

" now i got costumer's i'll be back ." she said

my momma opened her restaurant about a 1 week ago .

she'd been planing for it for abt 3 months .. with the help of my daddy she finally opened it .

they loved each other so much but just couldn't be together .

tiny had accepted the fact that they would always love each other she had no problem with it .. her and my momma were actually friends .

marlee was eating mac and cheese and chicken and i wasn't really hungry so i had some tea .

wishing to get this over with i picked up my phone calling scoob .

he answered instantly .

" im ready ." i said bluntly and then hanging up .

i wasn't the type to take disrespect of let somebody play in my face so i wasn't gone play with sincere .

about 30 mins later .

" daddyyy " marlee said as the bell from the door rung .

marlee got out the both running to her daddy where he picked her up .

the moment was cute since marlee was my daughter i knew i couldn't keep her away from her father .

" cmon mommy ." marlee yelled across the restaurant

i gathered our things headed towards the door .

" bye babies ." my momma said just as we made it to the door .

" byee ." marlee and scoob said in sync .

" be nice " my momma mouthed to me making me roll my eyes .

i knew that scoob would take care of his kids so i didn't wanna put him on child support.

i truly missed him but once a cheater always a cheater and i didn't know if i wanted to put up with that .

getting into the car ass he put marlee into the car i put my seatbelt on .

i got on my phone before he could get in so he wouldn't be tryn conversate .