39

SINCERE AMIR WILSON
20 , 4:46 pm

i was currently just departing my plane , i was heading to baggage but i had to pee first .

i went in the bathroom and pissed , after i washed my hands i felt my phone go crazy in my pocket .

nique

hey sincere , it's nique .. he's after her .

take care of my baby and don't let anything happen to her .

tf you mean ?
read

i waited about 5 mins for her to reply but after a while i figured she wasn't going to ..

" FUCK " my voice echoed through the bathroom

i called charles , he was good with finding folks and plus he knew evb .

" yoo ?" he answered

" aye bro , yk a girl name nique .. she's older " i said

" yeaa , she got a daughter ?" he asked

" yea yeaaa , yk anybody who she could be fooling around with ?" i asked

" yeaa she go with an old cat , andres " he said

" he ah hot head , got a history of beating women .. heard they baby got snatched up and he on a rant ." he said

" cool cool , you can get me a drop on em ?" i asked as i left out the bathroom rushing to baggage.

it was a long ass line ..

" fuck it " i mumbled leaving the bag my daughters life was at risk .

i texted hunesti where she was at , she texted back immediately saying her dads .

" perfect " i said talking to myself knowing nothing would happen to her there .

" ight , last time he was seen he was on monarch street . "

" ight cool , im on my way that way right now ." i said

" scoob , nigga you gone need some backup this nigga dangerous " chevo said

" i am too " i said as i got in the car

" im sending vonte n qbj that way nigga " he said

" that's cool but i got this ." i said as i sped down the road

-

NIQUE ARIANA KNIGHT
31

" step pls let me go ." i cried out .. andre had me tied up and had step watching me as he was out looking for marlee .

" pls step , marlee needs me " i cried

step was andres brother , he looked at marlee as if that was his niece .

andre thought he was marlee's real father but he wasn't .. my whole life was really a lie .

i mer andre when i was 13 , been with him ever since .

he starting beating on me when i turned 16 , after i had marlee it only got worst .

after a while he started to beat on her , i knew then i had to get her away .

" nique , yk i want to but i can't .. i let you go that nigga andre gone be mad at me ." step said

i just looked at him .. i knew this was probably the end of me

but i saved my baby and i was proud , i knew that sincere wouldn't let anything happen to that baby .

i sat there and cried i felt as if i failed as a mother i started off wrong .

me and my baby father were 11 years apart , but from the first time i seen him in that barber shop i knew he was something special .

i knew that marlee would be straight with him and he had a girlfriend so she would have a mother figure as well .

" ight look ima let you go but you gotta go far , nique go far n never look back ight ?" he said untying me

i did just that once i got up he opened the warehouse door and i ran ..