4

Hunesti Marie Hill                                              19                                            HT, TX                                         ( at home ) ____________________________________

                               Hunesti Marie Hill
                                              19
                                           HT, TX
                                        ( at home )
____________________________________

" ima get it , i'll be right back" i said looking at prince .. i had no idea who was finna be behind this door so i just prepared myself for anything .

by the time i had made it to the door , the knocking had stop , i swung the door open and to who was behind the door was a great surprise .

" took you long enough" my father said with a fat ass mug on his face.

" it's like 1 inna morning the hell y'all doing here ?" i said knowing he prolly wanted to watch Zuri because he had some shit to handle .

" i need you to watch Zuri , just until tmr night .. im in some heat rn ." i sucked my teeth .

" why is it always me , that has to watch Zuri .. you got older kids than me." referring to my older brother Chevo who was also in the streets his real names was charles , and also my sister Brittany her momma did her dog ass dirty with that name but she ain't fw our dad's side of the family her ma always kept her away , and then me n Vonte we was ghetto twins both 19 .

" cause both yo brothers caught up in the streets just like me n yk that , n Brittany momma full ashit so quit trippin n just watch her .. yk i gotchu afterwards."

" whatever." i grabbed Zuri who was sleeping she was a lil heavy but not that heavy she was only 7 . she had a room at my house and that just let's you know how much she be over there . i closed the door and locked it then continued upstairs.

after i got zuri situated i walked back into my room and shut the door.

" lil boy" i said to prince who was hanging head first off my bed just giggling.. sb don't take the high well .

i climbed on top of his body only to pull him up , my pelvis was directly onto his , i felt it..

i started pulling on his head , " get uppp for you kill yo self" he lifted his head up slowly and we just looked at each other.

" you a cool lil kid ig." he said with his eyes hanging lowly .. " you guess ?" i dramatically said throwing my head back holding my chest .

" gimme a hug" he said i was kinda hesitant i had only met him 3 days ago soo it was like mm.

i slowly leaned into hug him , he tightened his grip around me , " yk im not one of your hoes right?" i said he pulled me back so he could look me in my eyes .