10

Hunesti Marie Hill 19

Hunesti Marie Hill
19

" daddy ik , be careful." i said sighing as my dad was going over the rules one more time.

he was sending me on my first mission ever .. i've been in the trap with my da since i was a kid.

every summer my momma sent me down here i studied i knew a lil sum sum but he never trusted me to do anything on my on.

until now .. he was sending on a mission to get to know one of his opps new men .

he told me to stop calling it a misson cs ts ain't a game but i was excited.

his name was scoob he was 20 .. js moved out here so he was new to it .
my dad wanted me to get close to him .. real close and find out everything.

he lived over by the barber shop my dad use to go to so i'd figured i'd catch him out that way .

i was tuning out my dad as he was still going on.

" dad im gonna go now i'll call you when i get that way." i said to him grabbing my belongings getting up.

i didn't want to tell prince abt this .. i mean we wasn't together but ik he wasn't gone be the happiest  so i'd just keep it to myself .

getting in my car i threw my purse to the side pushing start i sat there putting the directions in my gps , tiny had gave me a whole folder on this nigga .

they didn't really have no info on his usally they had pictures , government names allat but this one was empty fr .. i guess i really had to do some digging.

-

Hunesti had js made it to that side of town , rolling past all the buildings brought back memories she forgot all about.

She figured she stop by the corner store since she was a little parched then she head to the barber shop since that was where the niggas would hang.

pulling into the parking lot of the corner store she hopped out , opening the door she walked to the back grabbing a blue drink and some hot ruffles .

after she had paid for all her stuff she got back into her car heading to the barber shop .

it wasn't a big neighborhood and hunesti knew it well .. the owner of the barber shop was pip .. he was an old man now .

pulling into the plaza of the barber shop hunesti saw the tattoo parlor that sat on the left and then " Cee's Wing Shop " they wings was so good down there.