12

OMNISCIENT

laid out on the steering wheel was tired hunesti , she had spent her night in a random parking lot .

her phone was filled with notifications from her almost all of her family even her mom who wasn't even in her city.

twitching from the heavy knocks that were being sat on her window hunesti lifted her head seeing the familiar face .

SINCERE .

rolling down her window with confusion hunesti looked around .

" what you doing out here hunesti ? " sincere said .

" no i do the questioning , " she retorted .

" how th you find me ? " she asked making sincere just stare at her .

if he told the truth she probably would think he was crazy , " that's not important right now .. u need to get yoself cleaned up . " he said .

" youn even look like the type of girl to be on shit like this ." he said moving her hair out her face .

" cmon lemme treat you tdy . " he said as it was all just a part of his plan .

" i don't even know you .. u being a creep . " hunesti said still confused .

" okay you can get to know me .. trust me ian gone let nothing happen to you . " he said holding his hand out for her to grab.

hunesti thought abt it for a min before clutching his hand .. she thought that maybe they could grow a real bond .

as he guided hunesti to his car he opened the door for her as she slid in .

she analyzed the car it was a black lamb truck with the stars in the roof typical of a hood nigga .

he shut the door after she got fully situated walking around to the other side .

he had a very gentle manner it was different sum she ain't never had from a nigga before .

" you good ? u look fr out of it " he asked

" yea yea , i'm okay ." she said trying to shake out of wtv she was in she honestly didn't rmb last night .

" you got a charger or sum ? " she asked seeing that her phone had just went completely dead .

" yea look right there " he pointed to the lil compartment that was in the middle of the 2 seats .

feeling the car start up hunesti pulled her seat belt over her .. " where we going first ." she asked curiously.

" ima take you to ya spot to get you cleaned up so put the lo in ." he said handing her his unlocked phone .

hunesti truly didn't know this man but the treatment he was giving her was making her wanna fall inlove , she knew that anyone related to pip wouldn't hurt her .

" i can play some music ? " hunesti asked as she looked over at sincere who was driving .

" yea , long as it ain't no whack shit ." he said making her chuckle cs she was going straight to summer walker .