25

HUNESTI MARIE HILL19HOUSTON, TX

HUNESTI MARIE HILL
19
HOUSTON, TX

i've been back in houston for about 2 weeks , i've had 3 therapy meetings since then .

it wasn't really hard for me to settle back in since my house was still the same from when i left .

i did want to change my living room up thought just because it brought back memories of my first panic attack .

my dad kept his promise and got me a new therapist , i was sitting in the lobby now waiting on my appt .

it was now 1:28 , my appt was at 1:30 usually i had early appts .

they lady at the front desk told me that miss lee had called me back i gathered my things and headed back .

when i got back there the girl that just had an appointment was walking out .

" ah shit ." i said as i dropped my phone she picked it up .

" here you go pretty ." she said giving me a smile

" thank you " i said smiling as well

" your very pretty , maybe we could hang out sometimes ?" she said smiling nervously i could tell

" sure ." i handed her my phone for her to put her number in

" my name is hunesti by the way ." i said as she put her number in

" oh im sorry my name is maliyah mali for short ." she said showing her teeth for the 100th time .

" mkayy well i will definitely text you pretty girl i said as we both continued to go about our ways .

that was kind awkward ...

" hey miss hill ." my therapist miss lee said she was quite younger than my old therapist she was 32 my other one was pushing 50 .

" hey miss lee " i said smiling

" i've told you to call me london " she said referring to her first name .

i sat down and we began to talk .

-

i was at the mall right now shopping for some for me .

i hadn't been shopping since i'd been back in houston .

now that i was back in town me and scoob were going to meet , he had been to visit me one time while i was in br .