7

Davonte Jamal Cheeks
19
aka vonte
____________________________________

I honked my horn twice , i was outside my momma house waiting on my sister , nyla .. i had just left my apartment, tdy was my sisters funeral but i couldn't
bare to take my black ass up there.

My momma keep me away from them folks , them folks being my da side of the family until i turned 16 which was when i was able to make decisions for my self i left to go live with my father, my momma hated me for it but i didn't care she was weird for keeping me away it's some niggas that don't want nothing to do with they kids n mine wanted to take care of me but she wouldn't let it happen .

anyways i got my own apartment when i was 18 my da paid for it and everything, my ma ain't like him bc of hunesti but ion blame him for cheating Savariya
was bad , which was hunesti's momma .

As i was deep in my thought my car door swung open , i had a custom track hawk this bitch was pressure my da got it for me as well .

" Aye bro watch how you handling my shit ." i said to nyla as she climbed into my car she had on a skin tight dress it was black , ts was not for no funeral vibe but go off .

" boy stfu n gone on to grandma mae house" she said rolling he eyes , the only reason she wanted to come was because she knew B would be there but i heard he fw sb different , i wasn't to fond of the rs anyways, nyla was dumb for dick he been telling her he ain't want a rs but she was dumb asf n ain't listen so .

i pulled off pressing play on my phone which was bluetoothed to my car and just drove i ain't wanna say nun to nyla ass , ian like her fr in all honesty i liked hunesti better .. she better be glad i'm dragging her ass along .

____________________________________

                        Prince Bernard Williams                                             20                                     aka Prince B ____________________________________

                                            20
                                    aka Prince B
____________________________________

Hunesti was in the house with her fam , i was outside in my car smoking .. i didn't know folks like that so i decided i would chill out here for a while .

I sparked my blunt again as it was going out , a loud ass car was pulling around the conner and as it got closer i seen a track hawk , it was vonte i could tell by the wrap .. that boy car was smexyyy asl boy .

He parked on the curb , and got out quick asl his passenger door swung open .. idk who it was because vonte ain't do bitches he said they was all snakes n weird .

" aye bifch i said watch how you handing my fucking car." he yelled looking back , the shorty that hopped out his car had on a skin tight dress looking like a hoe this was a family get tg for a FUNERAL tf shorty got on .