46

MALIYAH NAJA BOYD
20
HOUSTON,TX

" you really like me or you just using me ?" i asked vonte .

" what ? " he asked as he continued to play his game .

" ion what you to play over me vonte ."'i said ..

i was truly hurt in my past and honestly ion think i could take anymore .

" aye yall ima get on later ight ?" vonte said before taking his head set off and turning his game off

he came back to the top of the bed with me .

" mali .. we been talking for what 3 months now ?" he said making me nod

yes i was talking to him while fw quan so what ?

" n ian made one wrong move against you yet ." he said

" you was still fw old dude i was by yo side ." he said

" bc i know want you had going , think about that shit ." he said pointing till his head

" i know but everybody in my life has done me wrong and you know that vonte .. i can't help but think you gone fuck over me . " i said as i cried

" maliyah stop that crying shit bruh .. i got you forever .. know that " he said as he grabbed my face kissing me .

he got in the bed with me pulling me on top of him as he held my body.

he rubbed my back as i slowly closed my eyes.

-

" have a great day baby ." i said as i dropped marlee of at daycare .

it was 9:35 , i wasn't doing anything in particular today .

my days were boring really , since my man was always in the streets.

i figured i'd take today as a me day .. i wanted my nails done & i had to do things for marlee's party which was in 2 weeks .

me and my mom had order almost everything we needed i was gone talk to scoob today about gifts .

and i also needed to start ordering the party favors like the cake and shit .

i felt the baby moving in my stomach .. i was so ready to find out the gender .

i was gone have a maternity shoot before my gender reveal party though just because .

i found out my gender november 24th .. i was hoping to have the photo shoot the 17th of november .

marlee's birthday was november 4th and we gone have her party that saturday.

she liked barbie so we was doing it barbie themed , scoob had put a lot of money into it .

we decided to have it at my ma house , it wasn't really a lot of folks supposed to come but me and scoob's house wasn't fully furnished yet .

me and scoob had been distributing a lot of money these past couple of weeks , we had the house , the 3 of us to take care of , marlee's party , my birthday , the baby and it was just a whole lot .