5

Prince B    ____________________________________

Prince B
____________________________________

walking into da trap i was sending hunesti a text , hearing bickering i put my phone in my pocket .

keefy was going on abt his baby momma drama , " wsp ya'll" i said to get everybody attention.

" ahh just the nigga i was looking for , aye B you and chevo going to hit sum for me." chevo sucked his teeth.

" da this sum stupid shit ain't nun of yo babymommas on yo side but killing this nigga when he lay in the same house as mf lil sister is risky asf y we can't wait till he out n catch this mf lacking." keefy looked at this nigga with them evil ass eyes.

"aye nigga , one day yo ass gone be in charge but tdy is not that day so get the fuck over there n kill the nigga foe i kill yo lil yellow ass." keefy said and mani busted out laughing .

" aye chev, me personally i wouldn't let that slide " ryek said chucking a lil bit with mani, i just looked at these niggas cs they crazy asl on granny.

" let's ride" i said to chevo he seemed a lil irritated so ts was finna ugh.

we had finally got to the fuckin house , the shit wasn't that big of a deal 1 story look like bout 4 bedrooms and a nice lil front deck .

" cmon migga let's get ts done" chevo said sliding his mask down and opening the door .. it was still a lil light outside and even if it wasn't if you ain't using a mask you looking for jail time.

chevo got the door open with a crow bar this nigga was a expert with them shits , it was about 8:30 , 9 ish it was a wensday so the kids had school so they was prolly in bed it was 2 of em in this jawn .. one of em being keefy's daughter which was dumb to me i would never send my hitters to shoot sum while anybody i loved was around.

by the time we had made it to the part of the house where the rooms was , it was screaming loud screaming .. sounded like keefy's baby momma and his daughter .. " get off my momma" , i heard clearly .. chevo looked at me and i looked back we both pulled our guns out and creeped tot he room as we got closer we was able to hear everything clear.

" gtfo her steve , she's only 11" the baby momma cried , " i can't breath momma i can't breathe" it sounded like she was choking , we was tryna find out what room it came from and chevo finally found the room

" in here" he yelled signally me to run in there before i fully got in the room i heard a gun shot.

" my baby , my baby , my baby" keefy's babymother yelled out , we had got the job done .. but before we could somebody else had died .

me and chevo had to bounce tho we couldn't stay for too long our cover could've been blown.

once we had made it to the car it was silence , pure slience .. chevo was in shock he didn't cry tho , of course it was his sister but some of his da babymommas bugged out and barley let him see his kids , on a good day janiya , the girl would be able to talk to keefy through the phone ofc.

" MY FUCKIN SISTER BRO" chevo yelled breaking the slience , i didn't know what to say ian know got to comfort nobody i was numb to the death of people .

" i know bruh , trust me i know." i said that's all i really could say , i mean shit ian kill the damn girl.

" we gotta get outta here tho" i said as i heard sirens , chevo heard em too he hurry up to start the car and take off.

once we got back to the trap i just went to my car and sat there n smoked it had to let some shit off my mind fr fr , ts that just happened was wild, yo child in the household with other man and he beating on yo baby momma and yo child and you lose yo child and yo lover all in the same day..

wild asf , my phone went off hella.

my luh shorty ♥️.   

yo , you done at the trap?
i just found out some wild ass shit bruh ?
can you come chill wimme 🥺.

what's wrong mama ?

im omw i promise

                                                     you need anything ?

no just you.
end of conversation

with that , i started my car and headed to hunesti house , ik i didn't know this girl that long but ik i cared for her and i liked the thought of it just being us.

once i had got to essy's house i knocked on the door after a while she came to the door , eyes puffy red looking at her made me wanna cry , i instantly hugged her , and pulled her back to look into my eyes .

" what's wrong ma ?" i said i was really concerned i liked her , well i was starting to.

" i just found out my little sister died" when she said that i didn't know what to say .. maybe it was a coincidence , like earlier ian know what to say , but then my mouth just took off.

" ma , you good ? what happened to her?" it was like sb took over my mouth ian want ts to come out.

" her step daddy chocked her out , prince do yk how sick ts is like wtf." she just let all her tears come out it's like she felt safe , me on the other hand my brain was in total shock.

" that's fucked up , sorry for yo lost ma ." i said i wasn't a very affectionate person i just picked her up and carried her to the couch and we just sat there in slience while she cried i held her.

____________________________________
A/N : I DID NOT PROOFREAD 🧍🏾‍♀️.

shit finna be a mess..

anyways vote cs yea n yea 😭.