9

Hunesti Marie Hill                                               19____________________________________

Hunesti Marie Hill
19
____________________________________

Holding my towel while looking at prince .. i js stood there i didn't know what his intention were.

To hurt me or himself ?

I wanted him to know he wasn't to blame for none of this.

I walked over to the lights dimming them .. just with a little light left.

Standing infront of him i dropped my towel , " prince none of this is your fault" i said sitting on his lap.

Starting with gentle kisses over over his face and neck i could see i was turning him on.

He traced his fingers down my stomach all the way to my fat ma.

Rubbing on her i felt myself getting wet , he went in with his 2 fingers thrusting them in and out.

Opening my legs wider placing my hands on his thighs all i could do was sit there mouth open.

My eyes rolled back to my head , " keep yo eyes on me essy." he said in this low ass voice.

Ts was sexy asf , after he had removed his fingers he lifted me up and placed me on the bed .

Picking my legs up , " hold em and don't let go essy" he told me .. i did as i was told.

He moved in between my legs going tongue first licking all around my fat ma , then he played with the clit .

A surprising moan escaped it was like a gasp , all i could do was play with his hair while holding my moans in.

My legs dropped a lil bit and i felt a pop , " i said hold 'em essy." he said with that same voice

My eyes rolled all they way to the back of my head but i was holding my moans in , until he touched my pearl.

I left out a loud moan and he chuckled , he put his 2 fingers back in and started slurping me down.

" PRINCE." i moaned i couldn't hold ts in no more.

After he got done slurping me down he stood up and took his pants off.

Standing infront me i looked up a little, he was stroking it .. ts wasn't no baby size .

" Prince that ain't gone fit.." i said worried .

" Turn over and arch" he said ignoring everything i said that boy was on demon time.

I did as i was told he smacked it on my ass and before i knew it .. he was at my entrance " ima take my time and go slow ight ?" he said " mhm" i mumbled.

He slowly slid it in .. i instantly felt the throbbing.

" you good ?" he said as i felt him going deeper.