8

Hunesti Marie Hill                                                 19                                          aka essy                            ( maw-maw mae house )____________________________________

Hunesti Marie Hill
19
aka essy
( maw-maw mae house )
____________________________________

Bitch ? i thought to myself .. this ho had life fucked up .

" chill out nyla ." vonte said , oh so this y the bitch mad a nigga that was stuffing dick in her mouth was now mine , that didn't explain how vonte knew her but it did explain what they was sneak dissing about.

" nawl let this BITCH talk her shit c with her big ass lips, see why he was feeding you the dick .. sad you still wasn't doing your job right . i said mocking how she called me a bitch .

i was on wtv she was on , prolly even more.. ian never been the type to fight it just wasn't for me considering the fact i stayed out the mix but tonight my mouth spoke for me " bitch wassup" i said moving from zuri's grip .. i ain't say nothing else to her i just went up and swung dead at her face .

she stumbled back and held her eye but that ain't stop me , i grabbed that tired ass lace and swung her ass she was a lil on the thick side so it was gone be hard getting her on the ground .

she rotated in a circle for a little bit until i hit her ass with a sharp ass upper cut straight to that stomach and she flopped right on that face , i felt hands trying to grab me but i wasn't letting up.

" Call" * minka " me" monka* "a" * moozie* " bitch"
* mctoodles * " again" i said sending a blow after every word .

some arms finally wrapped around my skinny torso , the touch felt familiar , i was still sending hits i finally got lifted up but that ain't stop me i was kicking the bitch.

sorry maw-maw but you gone have a lil blood on the carpet...

i was carried out the door and all i seen was black ik i was headed to prince car , he was carrying my little skinny ass on his hip effortlessly.

he put me down on my feet and grabbed my neck and made me look him directly in the eyes.

BOOYYY DON'T DO THATTTT 😋.

" what tf you did allat for ?" he said as his other hand moved the hair out my face.

" she disrespected me so i beat that ass , she won't let it happen again" i said with a attitude idk y i was mad ik prince wasn't even mine.

" next time keep ya ho's in check , cs im not gone play with em" i said cs i wasn't, i was his lil yea n these bitches was gone know , he just sucked his teeth and tightened his grip then let go.

cs we go tg real bad 💁🏽‍♀️.

we stood right there in silence a good 2 minutes , then i saw my da walking out my grandma door .. he looked mad ashit but ian care.

" wtf essy ?" he said looking at me like he was fed up .. ian even know what to say , i was never the type to fight .. been in 2 fights my whole life and the other one was with my ex bsf .

my da looked up at prince and i took a big ass gulp i did not want him to hurt prince , i liked this boy i just kicked a hoe ass behind him.

" ima deal with yo lanky ass later, now get yo ass outta here." my dad knew he could only do so much to B , he was one of his best hitters at the trap he was probably better then chevo.

next thing i knew i was jerked and dragged into the house behind my daddy .

it had been 3 hours since that lil get together, i was dropped off at my house by my father i got a big ass lecture abt house i was too pretty to be fighting and my vaule was too high to be scrapping over niggas.

i agreed but prince was my first situation since my fl , no matter how hard i tired i could never get over that boy .. even when i went back to BR when the summer was over them lil boys out there wasn't touching Leezy , i forbid i ever see him again tho.

i picked up my phone for the first time since i was at my sister's funeral my phone was filled up with messages from Prince , ik he was worried sick .

i couldn't be mad at him , ik he wasn't talking to nyla , he was with me for the past 2 weeks i knew that so y did i flash out the way i did..

i figured i would ft him later , and now i would get in the shower ..

i walked into the bathroom and started stripping , i just looked into the mirror for a min .. i admired my body it was probably one of the things i loved most about myself .. after getting my thoughts together i started some hot water and a little cold.

" hey alexa play my shower playlist please" ik it would help calm me down i wasn't in the mood for no hype shit at alll.

the first song that came on was Revenge by Mariah the scientist , i stepped in the shower and just closed my eyes as the water ran on my body .. i was thinking about today.

" he said he love me , why does it hurt .. why does it haunt me ? it's getting worst" i sung i could sing a little bit but no one knew that.

" seems like he's running from the truth but he can't hide , what's done in the dark comes too the light" i kept singing .

i opened my eyes i forgot i was planning to call B , i grabbed my soap .. and my rag and got to work.

A/N : y'all know how to wash y'all ass.. 😭

i stepped out the shower , and grabbed a towel out the closet .. i stopped the music as well and pulled out my things for my face routine .. i would go put on my clothes first tho.

when i walked into my room , i jumped " wtf prince"
he was sitting on my bed fidgeting with his gun ..

when he looked up his face was full of tears , " yo essy .. i promise i ain't mean for none of this to happen to you , i promise bro .."

____________________________________

y'all vote n comment yall thoughts .