Chapter Twenty-Five (s3)

Liana's POV|

Rumple and I had decided to go on a walk together, to celebrate the saving of StoryBrooke. As we walked, our arms were entertained as well as our hands. As we got closer to the docks, I see that The Charmings were chasing down Gregg and Tamara. "What's happening?" I questioned, locking eyes with Rumple.

"I have no idea," he said.

We came closer and we saw that Tamara and Gregg had taken Henry into the portal. My heart leaped.

"No! No! No! We have to follow them! There has to be a way!" Emma cried.

"Not only do we not know where they went, but Hook stole the last bean!" Regina said, her arms crossed.

"I don't care!" said Emma.

"They've taken Henry?" Rumple spoke up, his face full of gloom.

"Yeah," said David. "You're the dark one. Do something."

"Gold, help us, Liana, please," said Emma.

"There's no way," said Rumple. I frowned. "I spent a lifetime trying to cross worlds to find my son. There's no way in this world without a portal."

"So that's it?" Regina questioned. "He's gone forever? I refuse to believe that."

I then look out at the ocean and notice something coming towards us. It almost looked like a ship. "What is that?" I asked.

"Hook," said Emma. The ship finally docked and Hook came out on to shore. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Helping," replied Hook. I scoffed. Yeah right.

"Well, you're too late," said Regina.

"Am I?" questioned Hook.

"I thought you didn't care about anyone but yourself," said Emma.

My eyes widened as Hook held out the magic bean to Emma. "Maybe I just needed reminding that I could."

I rolled my eyes. He's only doing this for Emma because he likes her.

"Enough waiting around," said Regina, getting annoyed. "Let's go."

"Go? Where? I thought we were saving the town," said Hook.

"We already did," said David.

"We need to get Henry," Emma explained. "Greg and Tamara took him through a portal."

"Well I offer my ship and my services to help follow them," he said.

"Well, that's great Hook, but how do we track them?" Asked Regina.

"Leave that to me," said Rumple. I looked up to him. "I can get us to where we need to go."

"Well, let's do it," said Mary Margaret.

"Liana," Rumple turned to face me. Oh no... "I have to go. You have to stay here."

"No. Why? I wanna help," I said.

"The town is no longer safe," he said.

"What?" David and I asked in union.

"Well Greg and Tamara weren't working alone. Others will follow," he said.

"No," said David. "We can't leave people in danger."

Rumple takes out a small piece of paper and hands it to me. "What is this?" I questioned.

"After we've gone, follow these instructions. It's a cloaking spell. It'll shield the town, making it impossible for anyone to find."

"No," I said. "I'm not doing this."