Chapter Thirty-Five

Liana's POV

We were still at the Lost Boy camp, and Emma begins to have a conversation with the lost boys.

As she begins the conversation, I begin to think about Rumple, and if he's okay.

"Guys, listen to me. We are not going to hurt you. I know you're loyal to Pan and I get that, but you are making a terrible mistake. For a long time, I thought I was never going to find my family. I wan an orphan like all of you. A lost girl. And I was reminded today that I am not alone." Emma looks over at her parents. "That I have a lot of people who love me." Mary Margaret and David smile at each other. "And I never thought that was gonna happen. If that can happen to me, it can happen to you."

"Pan is the only family we need," said Felix.

I looked over at Felix. I raised my eyebrows. "You really call him family?" I questioned. "After all he did?"

Before Felix could say something in return, Emma said, "Liana's right, you know. Family doesn't do what he did. Pan lied to you and made you do terrible things. He lied to Henry and conceived him to give up his own heart!"

"To save the island," said one of the lost boys. I shook my head.

"No," Emma replied. "To save himself."

Felix then looks at the lost boys. "Don't listen to her. Pan cares about all of us."

I smirked. "No, he doesn't," I said. "If he can't care about his own biological son, what makes you think he can care about you? Pan doesn't have a soul."

Emma nodded in agreement. "Listen, we care about you. And we can save you. We can take you home with us. To our land. There's no reason to fear Pan anymore. Until he absorbs the power from Henry's heart, he can be stopped."

"You just have to tell us where he is," added Mary Margaret.

Felix stood up. "Leave now while Pan still allows you to breathe." Hook then pushed him back down. "That's the only hope you'll get."

Emma looked at Felix. "Where is Pan?"

"Not. Telling," he replied, pursing his lips together.

"Can you really bring us home?" asked the lost boy from before.

"Shut your mouth!" Felix yelled.

Emma kneeled in front of the lost boys. "Yes, with your help."

"His thinking tree," said the lost boy.

"Yes, his thinking tree," said the other.

"Stop it! All of you!" yelled Felix.
I glared at him.

"What is that?" asked Emma.

"That's where he goes when he wants to be alone," said the lost boy.

"You can find him there. It's not far," said the other.

"No, don't trust her!"

I stepped closer to Felix and shook my head. "Why even bother now? They aren't listening to you. We have them in our grasps."

Felix gritted his teeth.

"Can you tell us where that is?" asked Emma.

"But you have to swear... swear that you'll take us with you," said the boy.

"I promise," said Emma, tears forming in her eyes. "We are going home."

                               +++

"The pixie woods. That's where he is?" Regina asked the lost boys.

"It's just north of here," said lost boy number one. "It's where the pixie dust used to grow."