Prologue

I nodded because If I didn't, I was afraid that he'd break tonight and I didn't want to lose him, lose my only family.

●●●

My body was going crazy from the sensations it has never witnessed before. I was so close. So close to pleasure. A wave cruised inside my body and all the desires gush out.

●●●

My face was crimson red. I couldn't tell if it was from embarrasment or blushing. My legs were already spreaded far apart, exhibiting every inch of my holy body to him.

●●●

He began to shower my face with kisses but as his lips found my neck, I knew it won't end before sunrise.

●●●

Moans fell from my lips as monsoon showers. My body had gone out of my control and was listening to only him, reacting the way he wanted.

●●●

His dominanting tongue transcended his deepest darkest desires into the kiss as our feet slowly moved back in cadence, instinctively towards the bed.

●●●

He parted our lips and I immediately leant in again, gasping and slightly frowning at the loss of ecstatic contact but he was quick to press his lips against my neck, leaving my mouth wide open to relieve the sinful sounds.

●●●

His hands guided mine as his mouth painted me into the traces of his primal hunger and desires.

●●●

His dragon eyes drilling into my drenching cavern darkened the faint red earlier dimly glowing on my cheeks.

●●●

His piercing gaze made it more hard for me to go on and as the heat between my legs escalated, I found myself drenching with my untamable longings.

●●●

His mouth fused my with pouring depths and sucked the primal lust spilling out of it.

●●●

My body had reached the extreme levels of satisfaction as joon satiated my smoldering thirst that only he could quench.

●●●

As i supported myself on my palms, he rammed his longings inside my drenching cave. Pleasure and satisfaction overflooded my body, disguising out as a loud scream.

●●●

I felt him hitting my womb, igniting my smoldering desires with the intense fire of his uncommon hunger.

●●●

I was enchanted by the peccable spell he had casted on my insides who now knew nothing but to mindlessly follow the commands his heavenly touch huskily whispered on my soft skin.

●●●

After my mom eloped with another man he
began to do me every night.

●●●

Chapters with smuts will be marked 🎨
This books contains mature content and age difference.
Feel free to press the back button if this ain't your cup of tea.

This book contains mature scenes between stepfather and stepdaughter (if you aren't smart enough to get it through the title and description)

If this makes you uncomfortable exit the book right now. Don't throw hate on me or my story later to prove your immaturity.

Refrain from using vulgar words in the comment section. They will be deleted.

JUNE 7, 22

YOOO.. IT'S REPUBLISHING TIME.

MY FINALS ENDED TODAY. So here's an early update for you guys just to reveal the cover.

I'll change the first few chapters so It'll take some time to rewrite them.

Bear with me until then.

Excited to hear you guys in the comments!

Always grateful for your love and support ❤