IX - Again 🎨

As his hands cup the curve of my thighs and advances up, I can effortlessly perceive where it's all heading to. But I find nothing in myself resisting him and his addictive touch. His hands latches onto my clothed divine feminine and I willingly responds, moving under the strings he's dominantly pulling.

Voices of need drip down my lips, his hands tracing the outlines of my folds from the soft fabric, works in cadence with his mouth devouring the area where my neck and jawline meets.

And I'm enchanted and enraptured.

Diving deeper into the pit of sensual elation when I know there's no way back.

And that's when I know, we are going all the way down.

It doesn't and won't ever end with this. This is bound to happen over and over again because this is what we two need,

each other.

Next thing my mind wraps around is him gently lowering me down on the bed, his lips enveloping mine in a passionate kiss and the bed sinking under the weight of our adjoined bodies.

His forearms pressed on either sides of my head, he tilts his head to another side anchoring me in a deep liplock with his raven hairs tickling the exposed skin of my neck.

And I feel myself returning the passion and fervour. Hands kneading into his hairs, I pull his face, entangling my mouth deeper with his.

With a swift turn of moments, he switches our positions, angling my comparatively small frame on top of his buff one.

Muffled moans escape my lips parting it in an invitation for his warm tongue to take over and he wastes no time. His cold fingertips brushing past my skin as he slowly drags down the zipper of my red flower dress and ignites the desires surfacing my skin.

After discarding the thin fabric off me, he leans up in a sitting position and pulls me to straddle his lap.

"Oh gosh Ari..." he mumbles, his voice breathy, his eyes surveying me whole before he latches his mouth on mine.

I can no longer control the lewd sounds leaving my lips as his hands palm my clothed bosoms and then next second he's at it, squeezing and fondling them.

I hiss from the stinging sensation in the neck where he's painting me in his shades of red and purple, taking it as a matter of self vanity.

The lust escalating between my legs multiplies when his hardness presses against me, beckoning that he desires it as much as I do.

So I hook my hands around the hem of his tee and pull it. His mouth leaves my collarbone for a split second and then attaches back again with the same yearning and longings once he's done pulling the shirt over his head and leave it a mess on the ground.

In return, his unclasps my bralette and soon it joins the other clothing articles on the floor.

"So beautiful." He praises, his hands marking their outlining. A low whince escapes from my mouth when his fingertips brush on the erected perky buds. As if pleased by my moans, he attaches his lips to one of them and teases the tip with his tongue.

My thighs clench together and I gasp, the lust between my legs demanding to be released. Answering its pleads, I position myself lower on him and starts off to grind, the wetness soaking my panties brushing past against the wet patch decorating his briefs.

Grunts reviving in his chest, he grabs my waist in a steady hold before he flips me underneath him and drags down the last piece of clothing. Next second his briefs are off and he's again hovering me.

His dragon eyes are dark and hooded as I pull him for a kiss to distract myself from the pain that follows and soon the rough thrusts which make the bed shake violently.

Deep groans purr out of his lips and beads of sweat glisten on his forehead when he comes to carress my mouth with his.

"You are the... most b-beautiful... thing that can ever happen... to me." He says between kisses and presses his forehead against mine as we both ride our high together. The knot in my stomach forming and unwinding just as quickly and before I know I gush out my release.

"Do you take birth control pills?"

I had no boyfriend so I obviously had no need to take them.

"No."

Terror surface my facial features as I feel him twitch inside me but he pulls out in nick of time and stains the sheet instead.

"That was close." He huffs out, panting from his organsm.

Maybe I should start taking birth control pills. This way he won't have to worry about pulling out.

I'm jolted out of my trance and shriek when his finger brush past against my lower region which is sensitive from my recent org*sm.

"Let me clean you princess."

____

831 words
July 26, 22
6:35PM

The update got a bit late. Thanks for bearing with me guys.
Leave your reviews about the chapter.
It helps me write better and faster.
Thanks for 650++ reads and 51 votes.
If you enjoyed reading the chapter. Hit the star button below.
If you aren't following me, do me a favor and hit the follow button. It really means a lot.