XXII - Hickeys 🎨

His hungry, warm and smooth tongue devoures the parts of mine that has never felt so ecstatic before, eyes sealed shut in libido, I delve myself down in blissful satisfaction.

Is it only my thickhoneyed state of mind that has transcended the bittersweet world and is floating on the cloud ninth or the heavenly touch of his honey-bathed subtle skin pressing deeply against every part of mine prompting me to dive deeper into the bottomless pit of sexual elation, I can't differentiate.

The surroundings become a hazy memory of the reality and my hormones has never been so deceiving before.

We had a party to attend, right? Yet i couldn't notice when the layers of clothes diminshed before we could even get to know. The blue halter dress I earlier bought helplessly lies on the ground.

I let out voices of need drip from my mouth as his paints me in the traces of his hunger.

He plunges his mouth into mine so profoundly that our souls seem to morph into one and renounce any conscious of the setting sun bading us farewell from the horizon, the hues altering in the wide neon blue above or the birds heading back to their abode.

Unstable breathes, heavy pants fill every void between us as he parts with a thin string of spit, still holding in contact. His small crescent eyes glisten with dominance making me drench with desires.

Leaning his face slowly in the crook of neck, his hoarse deep whispers echo in my ears as, "don't tease me like that, you know I'm weak for you baby." And with that, those ruby plump lips of his tenderly envelope my earlobe.

Back arching, my body jolts up in shivers. The effect he has on me is inexplicable. He makes me go weak in my knees, makes my heart perform flips in my stomach, makes my nerves erupt with sensual desires and leaves me shivering mere under his touch.

I wish to show him how that blue dress looked on me and the next thing I knew, he was all over me. Doing it when we had a party to attend isn't something I planned beforehand, but as soon as his skin fuses with mine, it's like my intellect flies out and my body helplessly falls under his inescapable spell.

His right hand fondles my breast and left is pressed against the arc of my back with his mouth working wonders on my clavicle. In all such, his phone that rests on the oak table behind me, rings up loudly. After ignoring couple of times, I have to pick it up.

Answering the call, I breathe out a hello, suppressing my moans.

"Ariana, where are you guys? The party has started." Asks Jimin.

"We- we'll be...t-there...soon...jim--"

Before I can complete, namjoon snatches the phone from my grip and after hanging it up throws it on the couch. His slender fingers reach out to wrap around my nape and leaning me closer, fuses his mouth with mine in a new ferocity and need. Mouth intertwined, tongue clashing, he kisses me for couple of minutes before closing his lips on my jawline.

"Jo-joon.. we've..party..to..attend." I manage to dawn him upon the event. His lips leaves my skin only to curse, "shit shit, I totally forgot."

"Let's finish this in shower."

He hoistes me up in his arms and briskes his steps towards the bathroom. Inside those glass walls filled with steam, he owns me once more, drowning my body immaculately into addiction with his buff one, the sweet poison I crave for.

Adorning a black tux, he looks stunning while I slip into the red dress and perform a little makeover. I have a hard time concealing the recently framed dark hues of red and purple which seem to occupy every inch of my skin. Moreover the dress doesn't help in covering them even a tad bit leaving me with no choice than to coat my flesh with layers of concealer unless they are not visible anymore.

With adoration filled eyes, he cups my cheeks and swoons, "Why are you so pretty?" A small giggle escapes my lips when his lips peck my nose before lowering down and pressing a soft gentle kiss to my lips.

He's that kdrama boyfriend material.

"I thought you guys wouldn't arrive." Namjoon chuckles and goes for a hug. Their bro hug lasts for a minute before Namjoon congratulates Jihee and Jimin turns towards me. Spotting Namjoon, his friends walk towards us.

"You should've used more concealer." Jimin whispers near my ear.

"What? Where?" I ask, startled. Not to mention, all red.

"Below your ear."

"Ah-Okay, I'll go hide it." I nod, embarrased.

I made sure all are perfectly hidden.

He nods and without anyone noticing since namjoon and his friends are busy conversing, I leave for bathroom. I successfully escort myself out of the crowded region but I don't have a mere cue of where the washroom is. Moreover, my throat is parched, drier than a desert.

I wander around the inside of cruise which seems to have no sign of any life nearby or that's what I thought unless someone taps on my shoulder. I pivot on my heels to find a waiter. He has a tray with couple of drinks. I grab a hold of one and quickly gulp down its contents.

"What are you looking for ma'am?"

Somehow tentatively, I begin, "Umm could you tell me where the washroom is?" With a small nod, he ushers me towards the mentioned place and before he can pace on his way ahead, I make sure to thank him politely.

As I am trying my best to secrete the hickey under layers of makeup, black flashes across my eyes and my head begins to spin so that I had to clutch onto the nearest wall for support. I blink my eyes to get rid of the blurriness but nothing works. I can't deem the reason, my conscious doesn't let me. My back hits with the wall as a shooting pain sets my head on fire.

I clutch my head tightly and as my legs give up on me, I find myself sliding down against the wall before pitch black begins to hover in front of me and swallows me in.

_______

📍1051 words
📍1.10PM
📍Sep 8, 22
📍Please leave lots of comments for me.