Side story : JK

I needed to give Jungkook the closure he deserves so this part will be all about him.

Don't skip I'm sure you don't wanna miss out on his story.

I personally love this one.

__

Jungkook was cooking in the kitchen for his princess and queen. The aroma disfusing was pleasant. He had made a lot for lunch. He used to cook all the time when they were together with Evelyn siting near on the kitchen island. The kitchen would be bustling with their loud laughs and smoochies sounds. Now it wasn't like that.

In the living room, the small girl was busy herself, building blocks. Jungkook used it as a distraction to keep her away from the kitchen while he cooked or she'd be all clinging to his leg all the time. Evie didn't want to part from her father unless her mom was not around. He was spoiling her too much that even Evelyn had to set limit. Although she wished to shower her only daughter with lots of love, at the same time she wanted Evie to grow up as a obedient and decent child.

Done with the meal, Jungkook considered awaking Evelyn. He took them on the amusement park date yesterday. Well Evelyn only agreed because Evie wouldn't take any no. Stubborn like her mother. Her doe peary eyes inherited from Jungkook were enough to make her mother succumb.

By the time they were on their way back, Evie had already drifted off to slumber worn the daylights out from the number of times she rode. Jungkook had made sure his precious daughter had every ride she wanted to.

The backseat was filled with all the stuffies and some other toys Evie laid her finger on. She just had to say once and next second Jungkook was also riding with her in the merry-go-round, holding her hand and laughing along with her. Evelyn sure was awed the sight. His affection for Evie couldn't be doubted even once. She was slowly lowering her guard down. The little creature was certainly bonding them back. Still, it was a long way to go.

Jungkook only met his family in the day. His nights were lonely. Sometimes he wished to live with his family just like Ariana and Namjoon. The couple was complete with each other. But he knew Evelyn wouldn't agree. Last night, the fate somehow favoured him. As he was driving them back, arose a sharp pain in her lower region and she couldn't help her groan as cramps got the best of her.

Jungkook didn't need to be explained as she held her lower stomach and groaned in pain. He turned the car and drove straight towards his house. It was comparatively much near. Her cramps were always bad to the point she sometimes couldn't even walk properly. The condition had worsened after Evie but she didn't bother to consult doctor, deeming it as a monthly problem which happens to every girl. Her pregnancy wasn't very good too.

And obviously he wasn't aware of any of this. Yet he made sure he looked after properly and did everything he could to lessen the pain. Painkillers, Heat pack, Hot chocolate, he remembered every single detail and got them arranged for her. And as her eyes closed to a peaceful sleep driven by pills, he laid by her side giving her tummy genlte rubs and few soft kisses on her forehead. Nothing could make him unlove this woman.

Jungkook washed his hands and just when he was about to rush upstairs, he found Evelyn walking down with puffy face, drowsy eyes and slow lazy steps. He hadn't seen her like this since long.

"Mommyyy." Evie chirped and ran straight into her arms.

"Gud moning mommy." Her voice was a music to ears. Her small arms were wrapped around her neck as she gave her mother a soft morning kiss.

"Good morning my baby."

"Appa made lots of food."

The little girl spreaded her arms to the side in exaggeration. Evelyn smiled. Jungkook couldn't help but giggle also. Moments like this, moments that he live for.