XVIII - Birthday 🎨

Reality or dream, I can't differ.

First thing I register is I can't see anything. The pure black hovering before my eyes makes me grumble but as I focus on the soft and gentle touch of the hand delicately holding mine, it soothes me.

"Jooooonn..." A whine rolls off my tongue.

"Just a minute." Hearing his silky voice tugs my lips in a small smile and I nod, willingly letting him guide me.

"Ta-da! We are here."

He chimes and the blindfold falls off. The darkness vanishes to leave behind - a wonderful reality. This is not a dream.

"Happy birthday love." His full lips press a soft kiss on my shoulder, arising tingles.

As I slowly take in everything, my heart swells in my chest and I can't stop myself to turn around and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Thank you." I blink away the tears pooling up in my eyes and draw back. No one has done something like this for me.

"You are welcome." He flashes me sweet smile, stroking my cheek with the back of his hand.

"Let's celebrate, huh?"

I nod, the smile not leaving my lips as he guides me to the bed - that he has transformed into a glowing lovefort. White sheets hanging from the middle of the ceiling encompass the lovefort from all sides as curtains. Ferry lights run along them lightening the small fort. He slides aside one of the curtain and lets us inside.

Inside, it's spacious, large enough to accommodate both of us. Lightened by colored lights, it's like we are in a different place. Rose petals scattered all over the cushion, snacks and beverages rest in the middle with laptop at one side.

"I'm sorry Ari. That was all I could do."

Did he even hear himself? He just made my birthday the best one ever and that was all I could do.

Sitting scooped up in his lap, I hold his face in my hands and begin, "Joon, you are already enough for me. Having you by my side makes me the happiest. Don't feel bad for you have made this birthday my best birthday." I pause and press my lips against his for him to not feel down anymore. It doesn't take much time before the peck morphs into a ten second frencher and the next thing I know we are slowly kissing.

"so which... movie... you want to... see?" He manages to ask between kisses.

"Tangled." I giggle.

My head rests on his shoulder as Tangled plays on the laptop. Namjoon has closed the fort from inside and being in this small space with him feels magical.

"Lemme open it for you." He proposes, offering his hand for the can I was trying to open for myself. I nod and hand it to him for I always end up cutting myself.

We quietly clink our cans together and sip the beverage.

"I couldn't get you a gift." He grimaces. Here he goes again. My mouth is stuffed with popcorn so I hurriedly chew them and reply, "You already got me my favourite flowers and chocolates in the morning Joon. That's a great gift."

"What? I didn't get you flowers or chocolates." He quickly denies, taken aback as much as me.

"You didn't send those bouquets?" I look up at him.

"No I didn't."

"Then who did?" My voice is no more than a whisper. Is it Kyungmi? Namjoon too seems troubled about this anonymous sender but I can't let something inconsequential as that ruin our beautiful moment.

Endeavoring to veer off the subject, I suggest, "Let's not think about that and enjoy movie, huh?!" He nod and we shift back in our earlier position, my head comfortably laying on his chest and his arm loosely hanging around my waist.

When I try to feed him popcorn but he's spaced out to take in any of my actions, it isn't hard to perceive that he's still thinking about that person. I drop the popcorns back in the bowl and press my lips against his.

His trance shatters and his lips sync with mine. I slowly glide my right hand up his shoulderd to grip his nape and pull him deeper into the kiss. The movie is long forgotten. He shut closes the devices and places it aside with the food before completely hovering over me.

My eyes are filled with the emotion I know nothing about. It is craving for him, not for his body but for him, his soul. I lean up and envelope his lips with an escalating need that clouds my mind with lust.

"I need you." I whispers on his lips, pull back and rest my head on the bolster. What I feel in this moment is incomprehensible for me. If anything I know is my head and heart is so full of him.

An amused smirk creeps over his luscious lips and he looks at me with emotions I can't decipher. When he continues to stare at me for few more minutes and that sly smile of his doesn't leave his face, I lift up my left hand and tenderly stroke his cheek.

Softly, I whisper, "please do me, joon."

Whether I am under a spell or It is the real me speaking, I can't care less. But if I've heard myself saying this couple of weeks before, I'd certainly refuse to believe.

He nods, flashing me his dimple smile and slowly bring his lips in contact with mine, relishing every single second. Hungry kiss is ecstatic for sure but his slow and passionate devouring crumbles my mind into a complete mess. He bestows me pleasure yet not too much at once leaving me longing profusely for more.

He presses his lips on my neck. A gasp parts my lips as a shudder paces down my spine and I hear him whisper,

"I'm going to make love to you today."

____

986 words , 6:11 PM, Aug 17, 22
Only Arijoon moments
Please leave lots of comments for me
If you enjoy reading the story. Don't hesitate to follow me. Let's get 100 followers soon..
And don't forget to vote 🙌🙌🙌🙌