Side story : Jimin

"Jimin I'll fire you."

He would probably have paid attention to her words only if it wasn't condition, if the bartender hadn't called him and informed him about her situation.

Jimin successfully made it in dragging his completely wasted boss to her hotel room. They were staying in the hotel below Jungkook's abode which he was thankful for. Intently he had chosen this hotel so as to meet his friends in his free time.

"Jimin get your hands off me." Jihee struggled to escape his grip. She hated when a man touched without her permission. Right now, Jimin couldn't care less. He had to make sure she was safe and sound. He swiped her feet off the ground and laid her gently on the bed. She pushed him back with all of her force. Jimin ended up falling flat on his ass on the ground.

"Jimin" She gasped as the guilt overpowered her anger. Couldn't stand straight on her feet yet she still extended out her hand for him stepping closer towards the man lying on the floor. She tripped on his shoes and in next second, was laying on him, face buried into his chest.

Jimin rose his head to look at the beauty laying over him and rested it back on the floor with a huff. He inhaled and exhaled deeply, staring at the white ceiling unless couple of minutes later, she lifted her head and stared at him without blinking, her eyes shining. She reached out to cup his face and squeezed his mochi cheeks making his lips pucker out.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." Jihee sobbed, her tears falling on his chest. Jimin was startled beyond words. Never had he thought, he'd see her like this yet since now that she was drunk, her vulnerable sight could be easily witnessed.

Jimin lifted his hands to wipe her tears but she rolled off him and laying on the side beside him began to weep. Back facing him, knees shrunk in her chest, her sobs got louder and louder.

Hoisting her up in his arms, he placed her on the bed. He took his place across her and held her face before wiping her tears away gently with the pad of his thumb.

"What's bothering you Jihee? Tell me."

"It's you, Jimin, you are bothering me." She sobbed. Words that were stuck in her throat for so long come rushing out through her mouth.

Wine, for sure, is an amazing creation.

Surprised at her words, Jimin chose to stay silent, the lump in his throat wasn't that easy to swallow. His eyes were filled with tears too.

Grabbing his collar, she shouted through tears, "Why did you come again in my life? Why did you have to apply as my assistant? I thought I had gotten over you but I'm nowhere near to that. Park Jimin you make me weak."

After her father's company went bankrupt and she had to leave Seoul, she didn't expect to meet Jimin ever again but what they say destiny has his own plans. Her earlier assistant chose someone for her before resigning and it turned out be none other than Jimin. She had feelings for Jimin and meeting him again awoke all those pent up emotions of her yet she strived her best to keep him away by giving him tons of work so that he might resign on his own. Even if she had threatened him couple of times, she couldn't fire him because of the five year long company contract.

Still no words came out from his mouth as she continued to shake him as if trying to eject an answer. By then, tears were rolling down his mochi cheeks.

Jimin grabbed her wrists, "Then why don't you let me in Jihee? Why don't you let me love you?"

After a small pause of couple of seconds which they filled by staring into each other teary eyes, she answered, "No, I can't love you, I don't want to depend on any man."

He cupped her face and softly asked, "Who told you that? Who told you that being in love means you completely depend on other person?"

"Jimin, I have seen my mom. When my father's company went bankrupt, he chose suicide. My mom always told me that a lady always depend on a man and after just couple of months of his funereal, she started dating a new man. I grew up watching her dating different men different months and I promised myself that I won't let a man enter my life." She paused and exhaled a deep sigh, sobbing lightly.

"Shut up! Your mom said complete nonsense." He replied and leaning in, pressed his lips against hers. As the butterflies inside her stomach bustled and erupted from the deepest hidden corners, she was too immersed in this new feeling to kiss him back. Couple of minutes later, he separated his lips from hers and looking into her eyes, softly whispered, "You don't depend on me or any another man Jihee, You've built your company from the ruins only by yourselves and I'm so proud of you for that."

Hearing his last words, Jihee couldn't refrain herself from bursting out into tears anymore. She tugged onto his shirt and cried her heart out. Father died and since her mother was always busy in finding her new prey, she really needed someone else to tell her that they are proud of her, that she had finally made it. And when that someone became Jimin, she couldn't be anymore happy.

________

📍Early Update...
📍930 words , Aug 24,22 , 11:42AM
📍Only Jimin's story.
📍I hope you enjoyed reading it. Please tell me in comments!
📍Okay Now we've to catch up with Ari and Jungkook's story.