XIX - Wonders of love 🎨

His lips devour every inch of my peachy white neck while I let him hear the voices erupting from my sinful mouth shamelessly moaning for the pleasure only he can grant.

After painting my shoulder into the dark hues of brownish-red and purple, his lips close around my collarbone, his fingers digging into the sides of my waist painting it into traces of his sensual thirst, my back arching on its own.

Large veiny palms of him reach out to press against my back. Instinctively, I clasp my legs around his back as he pulls me up tugging me closer to him such that our faces lay inches apart and breathes dance with each other's.

With a sinful smirk gracing the corner of his lips, he tilts his head and grabbing the back of my head, envelopes my mouth.

Something incomprehensible is all over us tonight.

It is probably the inescapable spell casted by the sudden outburst of bottled up venereal desires that now completely seem to sway over our mind. We morph our souls into one, moulding our lips together letting any conscious of present slip past our hands.

Our heads subconsciously titled turnwise. His right hand slowly moved down from my nape, caressing my subtle skin that pressed underneath his fingertips before clasping it around my round soft bosoms, a part of mine he loves the most.

As his left hand cups my jawline, his spare one rolls my stiff nub between his slender fingers turning me even more impatient that I already am. The stickness drenching my core soon become something not too hard to notice as he continues to play with my perky tip and palms my bosoms.

Once he begin to roll both of the firm tips with his both hands, my remaining conscious is snatched and tossed out of the window. I moan into his mouth and is rewarded with his warm tongue that only enhances my longings to a new extent.

He pinches my nubs and I can't stop myself from squeezing his thick shoulders. Only if he knew how much crazy he is driving me right now yet I hope that the gasping voices flying out my lips make it evident.

His lips let go off mine, running out of breathe but he is quick to press them on the another side of my neck, swiping my hairs to the left. I flick my head to the left as much as I can accessing him to mark and discolor me with plethora of hickeys.

My lower part is throbbing, yearning the mere touch of his fingers but he seem to discard that part only and devour every another. When his hands caress and smack my inner thighs, I deem myself near to that paradisiacal bliss.

However, my ecstatic reveries shatter down helplessly as he trails his hands up the sides of my waist and pressing them against my back, pulls me more closer such that my lips meet with his. His hands roaming everywhere on my exposed back, lips entangled with mine, he makes love to not only my body but to my soul too.

As my drenching depths yearn for him, I can no longer wait for him and slide down on his erection. His lips part, deep grunts fill my ears as he starts to move rightaway.

The rest of night becomes an ecstasy.

And a beautiful dawn welcomes a new day.

By the time I wake up, it is pouring. The melodious rhythmic voice of the raindrops pattering against the window panes feels more pleasant than usual. A soft small smile stretches the corners of my lips and I slowly sit upright on the bed.

I look at the man sleeping beside me flat on his stomach, face resting on the bolster, towards my side. Duvet only helps in covering his lower half leaving his back exposed. A warm feeling engulfs my heart as I mentally awe at the sight of him sleeping peacefully with his cheek pressed against pillow, mouth slightly agape to relieve soft snores.