XXI - Pancakes 🎨

Face buried in my neck, I wake up with him trailing wet open mouths kisses down my neck. His teeth leave my skin to be followed by his tongue. The tip of his tongue swirl and roam the region around it. My thighs press together as his veiny hands guide between them on their own reaching for my intimate core and lit the intense fires of insatiable lust.

I gasp as his fingers trace the outlining of my folds through the thin fabric while those sinister ruby lips of him plant plenty marks on my exposed collarbone before tracing the way back to my lips and intertwining them passionately with his. My fingers clutch onto his shirt pulling him more deeper into the kiss wanting to derive all the pleasure out of it.

His tongue barges inside, never asked for my permission anyway. He slips his hands inside my panties to my folds and my mouth fell open in a wide moan. His left hand pulls me closer lifting me up through my back and spare one dors all the wonders it could in my most intimate part that now serves him like a subservient.

Lips clashes, tongues rolling off, My legs begin to tremble as he fingered me intensely and rubs along my clitoris with the pad of his thumb. He keeps on going, driving me crazy. Reliveing a loud moan, I throw my head back. He pulls down the strings of my camisole and drags the satin fabric to my torso. His lips close around my perky nipple. The feelings of his cold lips on my warm plush flesh sends me in venereal ecstasy.

"Jj..joon." I moan weakily and seconds later explode into a mind blowing organsm.

Separating his lips from my nipple with a tch sound, he looks into my eyes and praises, "That was amazing baby."

In another second, he is hovering me, turned into the dominant devil he's. He attaches his lips with my another nipple and suckes hard, his body pressed with mine. My hands reach out to palm his erection from his pants after which I freed his devil from all the fabric restraints. He rubs it on my veiled womanhood, getting me horny and needy for him.

I break out into whimpers letting me know about my venereal cravings. He nods, his lips tugged in a smug smirk and slipping aside the fabric of my panties, slams himself inside.

A great start to a wonderful morning.

The sun is already up. It is still early in the morning. Maybe 6 or 7. Cuddling our bare figures, we sit on the couch, my short frame immaculately engulfed by his buff one under the blanket as we converse lowly. I bury my face into the crook of his neck, curling into a ball. My body feels light and I am relieved. In that moment, I am content. His presence is calming.

"Let's take a bath." He plays with my dishevelled locks.

"Please stay like this for some more time." I whispers my plead. His cologne, the smell of ecstasy erupting from us, his warmth seeping into mine and his rythmic heartbeats, it's all so tempting.

"Sure."

***

Chins resting on the upturned palms and with elbows on the table, we sit side by side on the stool across the counter, observing the male who seems to have a hard time cooking for us. We look at each other before shifting our gazes back to our personal chef.

"Joon owppa fast plzz." Evie whines out holding her growling stomach and I break into a chuckle before mockingly repeating her words, "Yes joon oppa please fast. We are starving."

The beads of sweat are scattered all over his forehead that he doesn't bother to wipe. Cooking is never his thing but who can meddle when he is the one who volunteers to make us breakfast.

"Hold up a bit more, I'm almost done." He replies, turning the sides of pancakes. Our eyes follow the soaring raw pancake before it lands back into the pan. He has already burnt two of them and ruined one while changing sides.

"Yea, done." He switches the flame off and after dividing into half serves us into two plates and we dig rightaway.

"I'm ful." Evie speaks puckering out her lower lip, and holding her stomach.

"Okay buddy." I lift her from underneath her arms and put her down on the ground after which she scampers straight upstairs towards her father's room, probably to wake them up since we didn't bother to disturb the couple who were sleeping, tangled with each other. Evie somehow persuaded his mother to stay the night here because she didn't want to part with her sick father.

Now watching them sleeping entangled makes me wonders if their relationship is back to normal.

"Where are you lost missy?" Joon ruffles my hairs, snapping me out of my thoughts. He is looking at me with his dimple smile.

"Ah nothing much." I slightly shake my head. He doesn't bother to ask anything anymore and savours his share.

"Let's go shopping later. We've a party to attend in the evening."

"What party?"

"Jimin's party. He got engaged." It feels like yesterday when he turned up all worn out and exhausted and scurried back not so long after.

"He asked out Jihee. Turns out she's his fiancee now."

Making your boss falling for you, Park Jimin sure has his charms.

____

📍Sep 1, 22, 8:12AM,

HAPPY JKKKKKAAAAYYYYY DAYYYYYY

📍 This part was a filler chapter.
📍 leave a lots of comments for me guys. You are my power house.