Author's note

So here's sinnerink taking you to behind the scenes of this story and giving an insight about author's feeling for it

Stepdaddy [or heaven & sin] was basically a story inspired from a mature anime and I remember when I first started this story, I wrote 4 chapters in one day.

Among all 4 of my stories I had earlier posted on my account, this story blowed up like no other. And before my previous account got deleted this story had achieved 227K++ reads (with 27 parts). I've more accounts on wattpad but this became the most successful one.

And unfortunately it got deleted by wattpad.

I had lost all my motivation to rewrite these stories but then something like a miracle happened and I could restore my stories.

So I made a new account and named it @sinnerink_ because I couldn't name it @sinnerink (my previous account) but after several days I was able to name it the same as my previous account.

On my previous account I had received lots of negative comment about the story and I too felt some parts were cringy so I changed some of the storyline but kept the main plot same. I changed Ari's age from 16 to 18 and modified some scenes.

And with renewed energy which was only because the support I received again on this story, I chose to complete it.

But I'm a bizarre person. I lose interest in things easily. I've like hundreds of stories in my drafts with 10-12 parts already written and left unfinished like that just because I lost my interest.

I start lots of stories but I can barely finish few of them and finishing stepdaddy was a huge thing for me.

This story started in 2021 maybe around may or June idk exact and here we are bidding it farewell in Oct 2022.

But rather than being called lazy (or whatever you may call me), I'd rather categorise myself as a writer who write only one or two stories in a couple of years.

It's the way you see at things right?

I've never cut a birthday on my bday and now that even I can order one for myself I choose not to because I've this weird thought like when I'll finally get to cut one on my bday it'll be special.

Similarly I've never had any romantic relationship (except when my guy bestfriend proposed me in 5 grade and after few days I got into a new school, we didn't talk for like 8 years and when we did on text he asked me out again but he had changed so much and I no more felt the same) so I like to believe that something wonderful is out there and It'll be special.

Call me hopeless romantic but for now I'll just keep reading fanfictions and novels.

I could only finish Stepdaddy because you guys kept me going. You guys found me again and supported me.

Whenever I received comments like I've been looking for you for long, I missed this story, I missed you... I felt so much better like I really do matter at all.

This account, this story has been my safe place, my home. I can share things here that I don't even share even with my best friend.

You've all been so nice to me that it upsets me to bid farewell. Your votes, your lovely words at the end of every chapters used to make my day and I felt comfort sharing everything with you all.

It's sad that we've reached the end and I don't know when I'll meet you guys again (ofc by writing a new book which Idk when I'll write)

For now I'll be focusing on getting a well paid job so this account is more likely to be on hiatus (If I can stay away from writing)

Thankyou so much guys for giving this creation of mine a chance and loving and supporting it till the end. I'm so much grateful.

To everyone who've made this far I hope you enjoyed this story and it was worth your time.

See you soon, hopefully!

- @sinnerink