Dylan..

You're Dustin's cousin. You came to stay due to family issues. Eddie meet you and tbc.......................

Eddie:

Sitting on the porch of the Henderson's, waiting for Dustin. I chew on the chain around my neck deep in thought.

"What the hell is taking him so damn long?" The door opened and shut behind me. I didn't bother turn around, a soft brush of my hair as a girl in a plaid skirt and jacket walks past.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to touch your hair." I stare a bit too long for both our comfort.

Her eyes are stunning, a beautiful shade of grey with a small green tint. My thumb spins the ring on my middle finger.

My tongue pushed against my bottom lip, she tilts her head as if she's trying to read me back.

"Dylan, my name is Dylan Henderson."

She holds her hand out, I grab her hand or shake but accidentally pull her to me, holding her to break her fall.

She just looks at me, "I'm Eddie, Eddie Munson." she smiles and just stares back. Her black hair brightens her eyes.

The door opens and she quickly falls out my lap and stands up dusting herself off.

"Dustin, who's the giant nerd with the demonic shirt."

She tucks her thumb under the rest of her fingers, which a painted a scarlet red.

Great color on her, she looks at Henderson with a weirdly mean type look?

Dylan:

Why is he still staring? Does my hair look a mess? Is my outfit wrinkly?

Oh god, I'm a mess. He just stares me up and down.

I wait for criticism until he puts his hand out with a warm smile and pulls me to him.

I couldn't help but stare back in his eyes, absolutely handsome.

His grasp wasn't right but more protective and not as invasive as others.

Dustin walks out, I don't want my cousin to catch me in the lap of some guy.

"Geez, get your pantyhose out of the freezer. I couldn't find my hat, this is Eddie he is the head of the club I told you about.
Hellfire, DnD, you need to learn how to remember stuff. Eddie this is my cousin Dylan. She's moving in with me."

He looks from Dustin to me with a strange glint in his eyes, he stands up and pats the porch dust off his jeans and we walk to their geeky game club where they play for a few hours.

I got bored so I quietly got up and left to explore the town and look for ice cream.

Finding a place called Scoops Ahoy a cute girl greets me, "Hey, what can I get you?"

I open my mouth to speak but a cute guy comes from the back locking eyes with me, my finger just points as I stare at the guy named 'Steve' as his tag says.

Robin nods and scoops it. Poking him in his ribs with her elbow.

He smiles at me, "What's your name pretty girl?

I smile and look back at the ice cream flavors. "Dylan,"

He raises an eyebrow, "Well nice to meet you Dylan, here's your ice cream on the house. Have a great day."

Sliding some money on the counter anyway and walking out, I walk out as Robin smiles at him teasingly.

Licking my ice cream distracted while walking down the street I run into someone, looking up to see Eddie.

"Hey doll face, where'd you go?" For some reason my cheeks and ears go cherry red.

"I- uh- got bored thats all. Sorry if I offended you."

Eddie lifts me chin and makes our eyes meet, grabbing the cone from me. Licking it and coming close.

He looks at my lips and to my eyes, "Come with me." We run to a alley between some buildings, he lifts me onto the trunk of a car.

He stands between my legs, dipping his thumb in the cold delight and gently parting my lips for him he slips it in my mouth.

Licking the sugary treat off and looking in his eyes innocently when my thoughts where completely different.

Eddie:

Her tongue moved around my thumb, biting my lip and watching her eyelashes bat slowly.

Her hands on my chest, my breath stuck in my throat. Moving my thumb out slowly dragging her lip down.

Her teeth braced but pretty. I cover her mouth with mine and scoot her closer.

I need to feel her, her tongue explored my mouth. I don't understand this girl but I want to know her.

She pulls my hair, kissing my neck and bites, sucking leaving a few marks before letting go.

My face red, heart racing. Palms sweating.

"You're officially mine." She slides off my car and walks away, "Fine with me babydoll." Whispering under my panting breath, craving her taste all over again.